• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite: Industrial Revolution (preorder item, puzzle game)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Credit goes to Twitter.com/square_triangle

LqRYM.jpg

pT8PY.jpg

Dartastic

I guess this game is never coming out even though the promo says 2.26.2013, right guyz?

OMG A FOUR MONTH DELAY IS SUCH DOOM AND GLOOM

Flash based, lol. They're going super cheap on this. If it had been an XBLA or PSN game (along the lines of the Fable Pub Games) I'd be a lot more impressed.

Flash based, lol. They're going super cheap on this. If it had been an XBLA or PSN game (along the lines of the Fable Pub Games) I'd be a lot more impressed.

Hitman gives you the XBL/PSN sniper challenge, who would have thought we'd be asking for others to follow in Square Enix footsteps.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'd rather have something I can play now that is supplementary than skins and stuff that are unlocked with a code.
I don't. This is like the equivalent of that where they lock game promotion stuff behind pre-orders. Doesn't entice me at all to pre-order.

Why isn't this just put out to get everyone hype in general like the 2D Borderlands game? Seems like a bad decision from a marketing standpoint, where they could also open up more content for pre-order bonuses.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Just watched the E3 2011 gameplay demo. Still stunning.

I wonder if any of that is actually in the game.

And if there's been a significant visual downgrade, that would dampen my enthusiasm as well.

Flash taking Vita's games now, damn.

Well you do know that they weren't even going to start the Vita Bioshock game until Infinite shipped? I doubt they've even started production of it in any shape or form considering how Infinite has been in trouble.

Dartastic

Well you do know that they weren't even going to start the Vita Bioshock game until Infinite shipped? I doubt they've even started production of it in any shape or form considering how Infinite has been in trouble.
I'm still flabberghasted at how you guys think this game is actually in trouble. Yes, people have left the project. However, the majority of the people who have left have left after the vast majority, if not all of their work has been completed. For example, take one of the most recent departures. Do you really think that combat systems haven't been fleshed out by now? Seriously?

Taking time and effort to create promotional materials/vertical slices/whatever for the press can take a substantial amount of time and effort away from the actual creation of the project. Lest people forget, the game was supposed to come out this month. With the release date seen above, the game only has suffered a four month delay. Games have delays like this all the time, and seeing how this team's last effort went through a similar delay and was... extraordinary, I don't understand how people don't give them the benefit of the doubt. Everything we've seen of the game so far has been superb. Seriously. People need to chill the fuck out, rewatch that E3 2011 demo and chilllllll.

People need to chill the fuck out, rewatch that E3 2011 demo and chilllllll.

I'd chill the fuck out were that demo not very obviously heavily scripted, with pretty much nothing yet to convince me that the game's going to offer anything other than that.

It's all well and good talking vertical slices, but I hope the final game has more to it than that.

I just got some more information.

If you already pre-ordered (like myself who preordered from FutureShop here in Canada) you will have to cancel your pre-order and pre-order again to get the code to access this game.

Not too much hassle.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I just got some more information.

If you already pre-ordered (like myself who preordered from FutureShop here in Canada) you will have to cancel your pre-order and pre-order again to get the code to access this game.

Not too much hassle.

That's kind of a hassle actually

I'm not gonna pre-order for a mini game. Why not just give me the game, and then say "if you want these freebies, pre-order soon".

Top Bottom