Bioshock Infinite Premium/Ultimate Songbird Editions $20/$37.50 at Irrational Store

Ken

May 27, 2010
Featuring a breathtakingly detailed statue of the sentinel of Columbia, Songbird, in its own collectible packaging, this edition will have limited availability—there won’t be another like it!
Oh dear.

May 8, 2009
Looking back, Songbird didn't really feel like an important enough thing in the game to warrant a statue I think. How was the statue quality anyway?

Sep 6, 2013
Well damn... Just put my order in for 360 Songbird Edition. Can't pass up $40 after shipping, especially for that amazing statue.

Time to go sell my copy of the game on Amazon for $10 :)

edit: Dumb question, but this does come with the game right?

Mar 28, 2010
Tempting

Looking back, Songbird didn't really feel like an important enough thing in the game to warrant a statue I think. How was the statue quality anyway?
True at least in the base game
The Dlc made it and its relationship with Elizabeth the building blocks for the big daddy/little sister relationship

But yeah even with that I'm not sure if I want it enough.

Does anyone know the trade in Value at gamestop right now? Would be more than worth it to buy either the PS3 or Xbox 360 Versions and trade them in(already have the game on PC and don't need the game itself). Though it would have to be at least $10.

Oct 5, 2013
Try it, Shipping to Germany seems to cost 21$. I did not finish checkout though. Just wanted to check the price
Hmm.. you're right. Seems like it works, I live in Germany myself and just checked. But 21$ shipping is.. quite alot. Not sure if I'll bite.

$28.24 for shipping and handling to Canada. That's ridiculous, fml.
How in the world does shipping to Canada cost more than shipping to Germany? lol

Jan 10, 2014
Canada
Hmm.. you're right. Seems like it works, I live in Germany myself and just checked. But 21$ shipping is.. quite alot. Not sure if I'll bite.

How in the world does shipping to Canada cost more than shipping to Germany? lol
This is going to keep me up at nights lol. Maybe they want me to pay in Maple Syrup, bring the costs down.