• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite's first DLC most likely to be revealed on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted some time ago in the OT, but new news new thread, right? There's also a thread going on about BI DLC that seems to be somewhat misleading, confusing and old. And yes, this is speculation of an announcement of an announcement. That's how the vigorous post-Twitter world works.

So @IGLevine (Ken Levine) first tweeted:

Excited for tomorrow.

It seems like the DLC will first be shown to select press, and that the regular humans will get to see it on Tuseday.

Check the internets tuesday at around 8AM est to see what I'm up to tomw. Hopefully, it won't involve a perp walk.

"But LonelyGreyWolf, you silly little gosh darn cat, this may not have anything to do with the DLC!"

Well;

RT @lokp14: @IGLevine july is ending ken.. where's the DLC info? ...-Read my tweets today, dude/dudette! all that tweet sweat for nothing!

RT @adamjensen117: @IGLevine @THEVitoGallo Confused then.should we just wait till Tuesday? --News will be out on tues.

Ken Levine's twatter is right here.

Close if you think this doesn't deserve its own thread.

Krakn3Dfx

Calling it now: Big Daddy skins for Elizabeth.

And unlockable hats.

Super excited whatever it is. Seems like a lot of work is going into the DLC based on how long it's taking to announce, so hopefully my Season Pass purchase will not have been in vain.

Seems like a lot of work is going into the DLC based on how long it's taking to announce, so hopefully my Season Pass purchase will not have been in vain.

Yeah, I'm thinking Irrational can make some really high-quality DLC that doesn't re-use everything like DLC for so many other games do. I think Irrational can make some meaningful and unique DLC.

Believe.

Hopefully we get a quick release. Picked up the season pass for $10 when it was accidentally discounted at the very start of the Steam Sale - can't wait to see what we're getting.

smr00

Banned
Why don't people wait until they know what the dlc is before buying the season pass? I don't get it.
I always wait until i know what it is and when it's on sale. Got BL2 season pass for under $10 not a month ago. $20 off and all DLC (minus a few things of course like the 2 new characters).

Fuck yes! I'm so ready, just finishing up another play through of Infinite right now and am so ready for more. Man if we get 3 Minerva's Den quality peices of DLC then GOAT. Can't wait to return to Columbia.

Hopefully it gets released sooner rather then later. I want more skyline action!

kris.

Banned
The one who's dead? Maybe in a flashback or
alternate universe.

I just remember in the early early demos he was one of the primary antagonists. Can't rememeber if it was specifically mentioned that he was dead by the time Booker came to Columbia in the final product or not, but I do remember a Columbia citizen mentioning his re-election campaign in passing.

The clouds were water the whole time!

WHAT A TWEEST!

Clouds are visible masses of liquid droplets or frozen crystals made of water or various chemicals. So not a twist, just science.

:p

I just remember in the early early demos he was one of the primary antagonists. Can't rememeber if it was specifically mentioned that he was dead by the time Booker came to Columbia in the final product or not, but I do remember a Columbia citizen mentioning his re-election campaign in passing.

Not really a spoiler but just in case:
You can see his scalp in one of the buildings. The Vox Populi killed him.

Finnnnnallly. I'm glad they are taking a good bit of time to work on it, but I'm impatient, so... Just glad we'll get some info on it soon!

Amir0x

Banned
Can't wait for the challenge rooms and new dresses for Liz!

didn't they say they'd only be doing legit single player DLC for Infinite?

dragonbane said:
Have you reviewed this game btw Ami? I'm also still waiting for your TLoU review. You promised a big one or did I just miss it :D?

I'm not sure if I put a review in a post for Bioshock Infinite, but I enjoyed the game. As for Last of Us, I was going to finish my big review when I finished survivor mode+, but I got sidetracked and haven't finished it yet. Maybe I'll just finish it anyway.

SUNG TO THE TUNE OF WILL THE CIRCLE BE UNBROKEN

There are characters in the glory,
Whose dear models you often miss,
When you close your main story,
Will you buy the Season Pass?

CHORUS:

When will it be finally released?
By and By, By and By,
Is a better game awaiting,
In the DLC? in the DLC?

In the joyous, days of E3,
Of they told of wondrous gameplay,
Pointed to the dying
Now they debate about him above,

You remember, promises of Levine,
Which you doubted with childish voice,
Do you love the, game they brought you,
Or is Bioshock just not your thing,

CHORUS:

By and By, By and By,
In the DLC? in the DLC?

You can picture, happy gamers,
Round the Irrational Booth, long ago,
And you think of, tearful endings,
When the left you, wanting more,

One by one the consoles were emptied.
One by one they played something else,
Now the DLC is in production,
Will it be complete one day?

CHORUS:

By and By, By and By,
In the DLC? in the DLC?

I'm not sure if I put a review in a post for Bioshock Infinite, but I enjoyed the game. As for Last of Us, I was going to finish my big review when I finished survivor mode+, but I got sidetracked and haven't finished it yet. Maybe I'll just finish it anyway.
Fair enough. Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom