• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock The Collection spotted on 2K's website [Screenshots Leaking]

big fake

Man

Man

This collection could just consist of Minerva's Den

It would still be worth it
Do you think Burial at Sea will be in this at least? Would love to experience that again too. MAN I just realized how fucking amazing this trilogy is. HYPE!!

Now when will 2k get their fingers out of their ass and tell us when its coming out. We have known about this for a long time now.

Do you think Burial at Sea will be in this at least? Would love to experience that again too. MAN I just realized how fucking amazing this trilogy is. HYPE!!

Now when will 2k get their fingers out of their ass and tell us when its coming out. We have known about this for a long time now.

As far as I know

Retailer listings said this consisted of BS1/2/DLC for 2/Infinite/Burial at Sea EP 1 and 2.

Redone graphics, 60 fps.

No MP though.

Link to cover art hosted on their servers: https://downloads.2kgames.com/2k/staging/datastore/1601-2k_bioshock_fob.jpg
1601-2k_bioshock_fob.jpg

Yep going to have to make that my wallpaper when higher res versions come out. BioShock has been my favorite video game for a long time so I'm really looking forward to this

Trace

Banned
I would buy a remaster of Bioshock 1 in a heartbeat. (Assuming they fix the technical flaws that game had)

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
As far as I know

Retailer listings said this consisted of BS1/2/DLC for 2/Infinite/Burial at Sea EP 1 and 2.

Redone graphics, 60 fps.

No MP though.

I would buy this day fucking one.

big fake

As far as I know

Redone graphics, 60 fps.

No MP though.
Okay good, I thought I remembered reading that some where. Thanks for clarifying!

Also 60 fps sounds like a great deal, but wasn't only in the past 12 months someone finally broke Bishock 1's cap of 30 to work properly with the physics tied to the frame rate? And MP I was late to the party when it comes to the series so I really don't have any opinion on their potential exclusion, but if they are there that would just be a bonus!

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Okay good, I thought I remembered reading that some where. Thanks for clarifying!

Also 60 fps sounds like a great deal, but wasn't only in the past 12 months someone finally broke Bishock 1's cap of 30 to work properly with the physics tied to the frame rate? And MP I was late to the party when it comes to the series so I really don't have any opinion on their potential exclusion, but if they are there that would just be a bonus!

What cap? I always played B1 with 60 frames.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Best cover art for a collection I have ever seen, would love to have it framed on my wall

usp84

I hope it releases soon.I have never played any of the DLC from this series and i have read good things about them

nortonff

Wait I swear the cap was at 30? Or wasn't it something like the cap of physics in the engine was 30? IDK I really don't remember I heard this. Hope I was wrong this entire time :S

Lol I think you're mistaking it for another game. All three games are uncapped and ran fine.
I even remember playing B1 on my notebook with a 540m with no problem.

big fake

Lol I think you're mistaking it for another game. All three games are uncapped and ran fine.
I even remember playing B1 on my notebook with a 540m with no problem.

Ya it seems my wires crossed or something, might have mixed it with a mod or something.

Well anywho, if this collection comes out in July I will literally claim this best summer for games in a long time.

SomTervo

I wonder if they'll get any VR functionality in there. My GF and I were literally just talking about how sublime Bioshock would be in VR. Especially on the Vive - left hand plasmid, right hand gun, etc...

This is very iconic.... but I think it's way too spoiler-ish for a cover.

Don't you guys think?

I fail to see a single spoiler in it. As someone who has played all the Bioshock games

It can only be interpreted as a spoiler if people like you highlight it :p

No, how is it?

I did not know all the worlds were connected until the end of the Infinite

Maybe I'm just stupid and didn't pay attention since I was just guns blazing everywhere with the hook and having fun

I wonder if they'll get any VR functionality in there. My GF and I were literally just talking about how sublime Bioshock would be in VR. Especially on the Vive - left hand plasmid, right hand gun, etc...

I fail to see a single spoiler in it. As someone who has played all the Bioshock games

It can only be interpreted as a spoiler if people like you highlight it :p

Didn't think of that, will hide my original post to not ruin the surprises

ElRenoRaven

Gold Member
I did not know all the world were connected until the end of the Infinite

Maybe I'm just stupid and didn't pay attention since I was just guns blazing everywhere with the hook and having fun

I think you're over thinking this. First 2 games take place in Rapture which is under the sea. The last game takes place in Columbia which is in the clouds. That's all this cover is conveying.

Just retailer listing from various places before it became (kinda) official today.

More specially South African, taiwanese and Italian retailers.

I'm on mobile right now, but some of them you can just google and some were linked by me, so my post history contains them.

Top Bottom