• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock The Collection spotted on 2K's website [Screenshots Leaking]

MauroNL

Holy hell yes finally! Can't wait for the confirmation later today or tomorrow! I hope they fully reworked Bioshock 1 but I have my doubts. Will happily triple dip for all three games though!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
any speculation about release ? could it be soon ?

Well, the collection has been 2K's worst-kept secret for a few months now thanks to two separate content ratings leaks and it skipped E3, which strongly suggests a sooner-rather-than-later release to me. Also, PC players in particular may be glad to know that these remastered versions will not replace the original releases as far as their Steam library is concerned - none of the current BioShock apps have activity that points to there being patches in the works and the closest equivalent to a BioShock Collection in the registry is a BioShock Everything package that was created in early 2015 and is seemingly for developers as it has a release state override.

reKon

Banned
No point in picking up a PC version right version of the remaster if I have them all right? I need to push myself to play and finish these games lol. Fuck backlogs

One of my all time favorite franchises. I'll be buying these without a doubt. I hope there are some pretty substantial improvements, especially with Bioshick 1

Easily one of the greatest games of the last console generation.

Hopefully they'll run at 60 fps on the PS4 and Xbox One, Bioshock Infinite is an absolute beauty on PC, it's aged amazingly well too and the PC port was superb.

I don't think this game is too CPU intensive, but it probably will give the GPUs a hard time if the visuals are as good as the PC version.

I acquired all the Bioshock games on cheap flash sales and never played any of them. I will probably acquire the remaster on a flash sale and then never play it.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I know most folks wouldn't care about it but I'd love to see BS2's multiplayer included. It's one of those multiplayer games I really took to and had a great fuckin time with it. Capture the little sister was a blast.

However I wouldn't blame them for not budgeting for it in a remaster. I'll buy it either way as long as a decent job is done with it.

That cover art is really great. I'll totally buy this on steam if it come to PC, otherwise I can already play the games on PS NOW unless the update makes major updates.

I know most folks wouldn't care about it but I'd love to see BS2's multiplayer included. It's one of those multiplayer games I really took to and had a great fuckin time with it. Capture the little sister was a blast.

However I wouldn't blame them for not budgeting for it in a remaster. I'll buy it either way as long as a decent job is done with it.

Oh my, you played the multiplayer too? It was lovely, honestly. It was soo awesome! I always used to play it on my PS3.

I felt soo badass in a big daddy suit, multiplayer was a nice addition to that game.

Ramirez

My favorite franchise of last gen, I'm in.

I've never played any of the DLC for any of them, so hopefully it's all included.

Davide

Really great cover. One of the few collections I'd buy full-price, I've been holding off on playing 1 and 2 for this as well as replaying Infinite. Hope it comes ASAP.

Wonder how Infinite would run on a 2015 MacBook Pro though.

Considering the BioShock Twitter getting active I hope that their earnings call was a big lie and the collection actually comes this year

The earnings call wasn't a lie. The list of games only includes announced titles. Anything they aren't ready to reveal isn't on the list, which means that each quarter those are likely incomplete.

-BLITZ-

BioShock has definitely been touched up. Here's a No Gods or Kings comparison (Bio1 PC top, BioCollection bottom):

Wow, that looks marvelous. All those texture upgrades on Bioshock 1 in my mind right now, trying to visualize how some of the game levels would look like. Like an explosion of splendor. Already makes me wanna cry :( Once first is done, I will turn my interest in Bioshock 2.

Soon everyone will love BioShock 2 and Infinite again.

Bioshock 2 was just lackluster and not memorable for me.

I absolutely loved infinite. Probably one of my favorite games of all time. It was weird how hate spread for it. I feel like one YouTuber made some video about hating it, then it was posted everywhere and then everyone decided to hate it. It was loved when it came out from what I remember

Top Bottom