• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioWare teasing next Mass Effect [Up4: Fourth Pic (1 LQ offscreen, 3 concept art)]

The_Monk

BBq2qgm.gif

Carry on.

Lo-Volt

This picture is great. Only it needs to be Shepard and Ashley holding Kaiden under the water...

I will never quite get the Kaidan hate.
I mean, are we really that annoyed when he complains about being coerced by his government into undergoing biotic special training far from home during adolescence?

Vico

Does that mean I have to finish Mass Effect 3 right now?
I mean, because the next one will be announced soon? :p

sith ewok

Ok. I have to admit that I'm getting hyped a bit here... Hopefully, it isn't still years away. I remember the unbearable wait to the first ME.

Hindle

Banned
This is going to be awesome I know it. If they can apply what they're doing with DA to Mass Effect then we are in for one hell of a game.

The_Monk

Is that a Battlefield game? Is that a hint? Please run away from Single Player inspiration based on such series! Also, someone zoom in that Calendar!

By the goddess.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Is that a Battlefield game? Is that a hint? Please run away from Single Player inspiration based on such series! Also, someone zoom in that Calendar!

By the goddess.

That's an EA Store copy of the game, probably because he was playing it on his work computer.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
-- Wow, if this is what they're calling a freakout they've set their bar low this time around.

-- PS Bioware give me a ring, I'll help make sure your 'military' dialogue is not so bizarre this time :)

No, no, shinobi is definitely having a freakout. :p

Top Bottom