• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Birds of Prey Director Cathy Yan Blasts YouTuber Grace Randolph "You are the scum of journalism"

I kinda don't care about whatever beef this is but I looked up who this grace randolph is and couldn't help but notice that a large majority of her thumbnails contain the classic soyboy selfie pose. Mouth agape in faux shock. Here is some examples for your viewing enjoyment.

CIzTUsG.jpg

Rn3HnNO.jpg

CtV4kly.jpg

zgyRd9G.jpg

ljunWUU.jpg

4wg4lN0.jpg

BDAjUtP.jpg

3bkA9rx.jpg

mqPKuEA.jpg

Rnd3JU6.jpg

JcH6Q6r.jpg

CIzTUsG.jpg

Rn3HnNO.jpg

CtV4kly.jpg

zgyRd9G.jpg

ljunWUU.jpg

4wg4lN0.jpg

BDAjUtP.jpg

3bkA9rx.jpg

mqPKuEA.jpg

Rnd3JU6.jpg

JcH6Q6r.jpg

If anyone needs more examples I will be happy to provide some.

Last edited:
I kinda don't care about whatever beef this is but I looked up who this grace randolph is and couldn't help but notice that a large majority of her thumbnails contain the classic soyboy selfie pose. Mouth agape in faux shock. Here is some examples for your viewing enjoyment.

CIzTUsG.jpg

Rn3HnNO.jpg

CtV4kly.jpg

zgyRd9G.jpg

ljunWUU.jpg

4wg4lN0.jpg

BDAjUtP.jpg

3bkA9rx.jpg

mqPKuEA.jpg

Rnd3JU6.jpg

JcH6Q6r.jpg

CIzTUsG.jpg

Rn3HnNO.jpg

CtV4kly.jpg

zgyRd9G.jpg

ljunWUU.jpg

4wg4lN0.jpg

BDAjUtP.jpg

3bkA9rx.jpg

mqPKuEA.jpg

Rnd3JU6.jpg

JcH6Q6r.jpg

I'm not quite getting the idea yet, need more examples.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!

CIzTUsG.jpg

Rn3HnNO.jpg

CtV4kly.jpg

zgyRd9G.jpg

ljunWUU.jpg

4wg4lN0.jpg

BDAjUtP.jpg

3bkA9rx.jpg

mqPKuEA.jpg

Rnd3JU6.jpg

JcH6Q6r.jpg

CIzTUsG.jpg

Rn3HnNO.jpg

CtV4kly.jpg

zgyRd9G.jpg

ljunWUU.jpg

4wg4lN0.jpg

BDAjUtP.jpg

3bkA9rx.jpg

mqPKuEA.jpg

Rnd3JU6.jpg

JcH6Q6r.jpg

Cum goes in here

longdi

Banned
the funny thing is when you compare the careers of the two, Grace Randolph has far more experience in comics and entertainment writing:

Bibliography
Cathy Yan has... well... three short films and one movie that is a comedy about Chinese culture. then out of nowhere this comic book movie.

yet one of these is "a youtuber" and one is the high and mighty movie director LOL

Cathy > Grace :goog_hugging_face:

Top Bottom