• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Birthday Thread

Michele

you.
Hey there, I thought I would make an interesting thread, and the concept will be about birthdays!

Post your birthdates here. I'd like to complete the full list, as in having at least one user per every day! Do be honest about your birthday though, please. Wouldn't want this to stop being fun because of that. So without further ado, here we go!

January:
- None

February:
10th: teezzy teezzy
13th: Celcius Celcius
22th: ROMhack ROMhack
25th: Nitty_Grimes Nitty_Grimes

March:
2nd: Blitzmangoman Blitzmangoman
27th: Kamina Kamina

April:
8th: Prison Mike Prison Mike
20th: eddie4 eddie4

May:
- None

June:
- None

July:
4th: The Hamburglar The Hamburglar

August:
20th: Susurrus Susurrus
29th: Werewolf Jones Werewolf Jones

September:
14th: wecantrepeat wecantrepeat
18: GymWolf GymWolf

October:
2th: The Cockatrice The Cockatrice
15th: Happosai Happosai
- 30th: @Sidney Prescott

November:
20th: EviLore EviLore

December:
30th: Michele Michele

So without further ado, if you don't mind, you can tell your birthdays here and I'll mark it here!

Last edited:
I mean sure but why is it interesting? What exactly are you going to do? See how many users are in x month or w/e? Genuine non-sarcastic questions btw.
I'm in Oct.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
30th of October.

I was almost a Halloween baby.

Halloween Dancing GIF

Michele

you.
I mean sure but why is it interesting? What exactly are you going to do? See how many users are in x month or w/e? Genuine non-sarcastic questions btw.
I'm in Oct.
To be honest it's nothing really. I just wanted to put in a fun community game, that isn't at least like these "count to 100!" or anything. I thought it was fun and would engage the community. But if you don't like that, then that's fine. It's sort of a test run, really.

To be honest it's nothing really. I just wanted to put in a fun community game, that isn't at least like these "count to 100!" or anything. I thought it was fun and would engage the community. But if you don't like that, then that's fine. It's sort of a test run, really.

I see. Well off topic gaf only likes to be meta or shitpost random stuff so not sure if ppl will be down for this but I'm in I guess. 2nd Oct is my bd.

Cutty Flam

Banned
Yeah my friend USOPP was born on April 1st can we celebrate my friend USOPP’S birthday? He’s not on NeoGAF unfortunately, too busy conquering the Grand Line

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Hey there, I thought I would make an interesting thread, and the concept will be about birthdays!

Post your birthdates here. I'd like to complete the full list, as in having at least one user per every day! Do be honest about your birthday though, please. Wouldn't want this to stop being fun because of that. So without further ado, here we go!

January:
- None

February:
10th: teezzy teezzy
22th: ROMhack ROMhack
25th: Nitty_Grimes Nitty_Grimes

March:
27th: Kamina Kamina

April:
- None

May:
- None

June:
- None

July:
4th: The Hamburglar The Hamburglar

August:
- None

September:
18: GymWolf GymWolf

October:
- 30th: @Sidney Prescott

November:
20th: Evilore

December:
30th: Michele Michele

So without further ado, if you don't mind, you can tell your birthdays here and I'll mark it here!
GAF was pretty cool to me on my birthday last year. It's October of the Reagan Decade...great time to be born really. Thanks for creating a kind and considerate thread like this Michele Michele

Top Bottom