• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

bit Generations Unofficial Soundtrack

RaidenZR

I spent the majority of the morning recording audio from the GBA games by way of input to my laptop. It's imperfect and largely incomplete as the games aren't ideal for just turning them on and recording, but I made due with what I could. Considering there's no resource for the games' incredible audio, I hope this is kosher and inline with the TOS. I own each of these games legitimately if that helps the cause. If not, feel free to delete.

Also, I'm no audio expert and I don't have the proper tools to do fades and whatnot. If someone wants to take to the task, feel free.

Album Art:
bitgenerationssw3.gif

Zip File: 81.4 MB
Bit Rate: 192 kbps

Download Here
Mirror: 4 color rebellion

The tracklist:

01 Dotstream - Title
02 Dotstream - Selection Screen
03 Dotstream - Sonic 1
04 Dotstream - Sonic 2
05 Dotstream - Sonic 3
06 Dotstream - Sonic 4
07 Dotstream - Sonic 5
08 Dotstream - End Race
09 Dotstream - Race Result
10 Boundish - Title
11 Boundish - Pool Flower
12 Boundish - Box Juggling
13 Boundish - Power Slider
14 Boundish - Human League
15 Boundish - Wild Go Round
16 Dialhex - Title
17 Dialhex - Endless Hip-Hop
18 Dialhex - Endless Groove
19 Coloris - Intro
20 Coloris - Prizes 01
21 Coloris - Prizes 02
22 Orbital - Title
23 Orbital - Select Galaxy
24 Orbital - First Galaxy
25 Digidrive - Title
26 Digidrive - Menu
27 Soundvoyager - Title
28 Soundvoyager - Aural Path
29 Soundvoyager - Voyage
30 Soundvoyager - Rain Race Dub

Edit: Added the link and 4 Color Rebellion mirror. Others would of course be appreciated.
Special HUGE thanks to Andy787 for hosting.

bard

HECK YEAH! The music for those games rocks.

Grab Audacity if you want to edit and clean them up, it's free and extremely easy to use.

Can't wait to give them a listen.

RaidenZR

Andy787 is going to host it. They'll be up shortly. Me, I haven't gotten much sleep in two days so I'm going to crash. Anyone feel like fading out the couple of tracks that end abruptly, be my guest.

Maybe some other people can help with the missing stuff, though there's tons. I don't even know how many musical tracks Dialhex has.

Andy787

Banned
Alright, let's see if this works:

http://www.andy787.com/bg.zip

Sorry it took a while, I ran out to try and pick up some stuff for the B2G1 TRU sale. Anyway, this is some really fantastic stuff, almost makes me wish I had imported the bitGen titles for their presentation and music alone. Enjoy.

(also, please do not spread the link outside of GAF, I have a decent amount of bandwidth, but I don't want to log in tomorrow and see that I've gone over my limit)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Coloris has the best sound track out of all of em methinks. They are all awesome for just having background music though.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Flynn said:
Can anybody confirm which games Cornelius worked on? Was it only Coloris?

I can tell you just by listening it was only coloris. None of the other soundtracks sound like him.

Flynn

sp0rsk said:
I can tell you just by listening it was only coloris. None of the other soundtracks sound like him.

Interesting.

I only have Sound Voyager, and I thought it could possibly be him experimenting with different sounds. His new album, Sensual, does sound a bit different than his older stuff.

Lee N

Membre
I know the Digidrive soundtrack is composed by Toshiyuki Sudo (who also did the music in the Hitofude games).

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I've never played these games but the music is pretty awesome thanks!

MegaTen

Banned
Awesome! Thanks a lot. I've played Sound Voyager to death, so maybe now I can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the music. :)

RaidenZR

I added Andy's link to the original post. Thanks a tony Andy! You rock.

*Edited-
Wario64 said:
Andy787 is no junior member. Damn poser.

Well geez, my mistake. Sorry. How am I supposed to know everyone's status and posting habits on face value.

allarise

OK I'm real interested in these titles

Could someone break down the Bit Generations games in order of what they'd buy first.

Station42

well...you see...I know I'm kind of 7 years late, but does anyone know if there's still a way to get this "unofficial" soundtrack as of today? :D

Top Bottom