• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bjork's birthday is Sept. 8th. Start partying now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronito

I'll be on vacation on 9/8 so accept this early Birthday thread! I don't leave for a few days yet, but I don't want to forget. Someone bump this on 9/8 for me.

Don't change!
Love,
Ronito
xoxoxoxoxo

cat.gif

PARTAY!!!

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
I just found a picture of me when I was 4 on Holloween. I was the Warrior. Guess what I thought of first? Bjork.

WARRIOR!

Guzim

GoutPatrol said:
I just found a picture of me when I was 4 on Holloween. I was the Warrior. Guess what I thought of first? Bjork.

WARRIOR!
Scan now! I will not ENGAGE PATIENCE!

bjork

GoutPatrol said:

WARRIOR!

please please PLEASE tell me you are wearing this

warriorcostume.JPG

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
bjork said:
please please PLEASE tell me you are wearing this

warriorcostume.JPG

Yes. Yes I was.

No scanning for now, I just moved in to my dorm and I don't have the picture with me. Maybe I'll get my brother to do it. Or maybe you can wait for 4 months just like HBK's air penis. :lol

bjork

GoutPatrol said:
Yes. Yes I was.

No scanning for now, I just moved in to my dorm and I don't have the picture with me. Maybe I'll get my brother to do it. Or maybe you can wait for 4 months just like HBK's air penis. :lol

hbkblow5pp.gif

^ if your picture tops the greatness of this, you are the official hero of the internets!

bjork

Guzim said:
I wore that one =O

Do you have a picture of this? You're a fairly ultimate fellow as it is, so it'd be like a double shot of ultimatocity*!

*very warrioresque word

Ecrofirt

bjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjorkbjork

Woo!

Happy Birthday!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Iamthegamer said:
I brought a special guest, Bjork...

Christian-Bale.jpg

We know you want it.

Is that his natural colouring? His hair is much darker any time I've seen him otherwise.

<3 Bale

Oh, and happy birthday bjork!

bjork

Verboten said:
Happy birthday. Here's to 43 more!
th-muppets-janice-8015r.jpg

I'm surprised anyone remembered the janice reference :lol

Alex Anderson said:
450ut69.jpg

ULTIMATE BIRTHDAY WISHES TO BJORK

right click > save as

and now... work -_-