• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Desert PS4 beta set for August 9 to 13

Mista

Banned
Black-Desert-PS4-Beta_07-24-19.jpg

The PlayStation 4 version of Black Desert will be in beta testing from August 9 at 12:00 a.m. PT / 3:00 a.m. ET to August 13 at the same time in preparation for its full release on August 22, developer Pearl Abyss announced.

The beta will be available to play without a PlayStation Plus subscription, and all participants that sign-up will receive an exclusive Sky Hawk pet at launch, allowing players to loot items, increase Knowledge Gain Chance, and find rare monsters. Sign-up here.

Gematsu

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
There is no physical version for this?
Honestly looking forward to simply because of the character creator lol

Coconutt

Only good thing I've heard about this game is the character creator, guess I'll give it a shot, want to see the combat for myself.

Winter John

Gold Member
Last time I played it was ruined by lag and p2w microtransactions. That was a year or 2 back so they might have improved on it since then.

JSoup

Banned
Having tried several times to play this game on PC, I do not envy trying to arrange the complicated UI and navigating all nine million menus with a PS4 controller.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I love and hate this game. If they could tone down the MTX just a tad. I dont mind the grinding, but they manipulate the most important progression systems to real tempt you to pay real money.

Warframe needs to teach a class on how to properly do MTX

TGO

There are people already playing this, How?

TGO

Not sure, but the pre download for the best just went up on the psn store.
Yep, I got that
I guess if you pre-order the Deluxe edition or higher you get 2 days early access and it also applies to betas? That'd be interesting.
I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition, but some someone from Spain has been playing the Standard edition since 31/7

Top Bottom