• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2011 Thread: Newest Online Deals: Vanquish PS3 $5.50 At Best Buy

Bulletstorm for all platforms is for $8 at Best Buy

Anyone know if I have to purchase online and pickup at the store or can I just go into the store and buy it? I hate the store pick up as the few times I've done it they've always been extremely disorganized and it takes way longer than if I just went, picked it up off the shelf, and went to the counter.

Don't know if it was mentioned...

Target has Nintendo DS Lite in Red/Black and Blue/Black for $99 with a $10 gift card. Just picked one up this morning. My Target only had about 4 of each so make sure to get there asap if you want one.

RBH

Amazon 11/27 Lightning Deals

• 9:15 AM PST - Dance to the official music videos from 40 of your favorite pop, hip-hop and club hits
  • 9:15 AM PST - This Move game combines sword fighting, archery and throwing weapons into a progressive action-adventure.
  • 9:15 AM PST - Complete challenges in 35 carnival games and attractions.
  • 9:15 AM PST - Engage in a head-to-head race to build the greatest city and accumulate the most wealth.
  • 9:15 AM PST - Charge these Move controllers in no time!
  • 10:15 AM PST - If life were an endless vacation, what would you do?
  • 11:15 AM PST - Defeat Morcubus and drones in epic boss battles on your DS.
  • 11:15 AM PST - Explore Jellystone Park!
  • 12:15 PM PST - Get ready to get active.
  • 12:15 PM PST - Join Sonic in a colorful adventure!
  • 12:15 PM PST - A must have for your Wii
  • 1:15 PM PST - Bring intense WWI aerial-combat to your computer.
  • 1:15 PM PST - For the train lover
  • 2:15 PM PST - Guardian or Defiant? The choice is yours.
  • 2:15 PM PST - Go back to Albion - on your PC
  • 4:14 PM PST - The complete adventures of CommanderVideo for your Wii
  • 4:14 PM PST - The complete adventures of CommanderVideo for your 3DS
  • 4:14 PM PST - Save Altago from long-forgotten ancient forces
  • 5:14 PM PST - Bring this classic fighting franchise to your PC.
  • 5:14 PM PST - Frank West is back - on your PC
  • 7:00 PM PST - “Where’d my stylus go?”

I'm tempted to pounce on the LEGO Harry Potter games but I just know the complete pack will be out next year or a little after. I love having all the LEGO Star Wars on one disc.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I guess it was a good idea to claim deals for fun...

ajtpr.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I got 2 copies of Brink for free thanks to some Gamefly coupon that was posted in CAG a few days ago, lol

Kwixotik

Is Brink worth a buy at $9.99 (Best Buy) at this point? Are there still players online?

Could've got two copies for free from Gamefly a couple days ago. They had a $12 off 2 used games coupon and had Brink priced at $6 lol

Edit: Looks like someone else already said this. Sorry.

Anyone know how this works as a PC monitor, and how it compares to other 3D PC monitors out there?

edit: nvm. Posted below for anyone else who's interested

http://www.destructoid.com/review-sony-playstation-3d-display-216274.phtml
Destructiod said:
Furthermore, there are better 3D PC monitors on the market than this one, so I would suggest saving that $500 and going for something a little more versatile. Whether you need a display for console or computer, Sony's new offering just doesn't quite have enough to make its decent price and usability worth investing in.

As I said, if you're really tight on space and want a pretty gaming display that doesn't take up much room, then the Sony PlayStation 3D Display will give you what you need in a pinch. If you have more room or you're looking for a PC monitor, then I would suggest shopping around. There are displays out there far more suited to your needs than this.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
any great cybermonday 360 deals?

my goddamned console just red ringed! its working now, but that is not a good sign and i should probably replace it while the getting is good!

Mxrz

I really didn't pick up much this year outside of some $10-$20 games, and old dvds. Best Buy seemed to have the best deals but they got absolutely mobbed. Overall, I got better deals in Jan & April than this Friday.

Going to order that $7.99 Bulletstorm though.

12:15 PM PST - Join Sonic in a colorful adventure!

I hope that's the DS game and not the Wii game. My bro wants Colors for DS. And since Generations for 3DS seems to be a ripoff I'm skipping it for now.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Time to buy Bulletstorm. Is it online only? Will head to BB today and just snag if it in-store.

trying to help my girlfriend shop smart for her nephew. these are they games she wants to get him:

pokemon rumble blast
super mario 3d land

any sales or deals anywhere?

it is not even available at the original price of $40 on many stores and some online sellers are taking advantage of that.
furthermore, nintendo first party games rarely get a discount. so no deals :(

just found a good deal at toyrus. buy one 3ds game, get another 50% off! both mario and pokemon are included. woot woot

also available for ps3, xbox, and wii games

i don't think you can mix and match across systems though

Qatar

just found a good deal at toyrus. buy one 3ds game, get another 50% off! both mario and pokemon are included. woot woot

also available for ps3, xbox, and wii games

i don't think you can mix and match across systems though

If only this deal will go one more day, as it expires one day before mario kart comes out, of course it was intentional by Toys r us

Kinda surprised we didn't get any deals on Mortal Kombat.

The game should have been $29.99 by now IMO. Would have sold good to the Black Friday crowds

Edit: so apprently it is selling on amazon for $29.99 :p. not sure if thats normal price nowadays or not.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!

The game should have been $29.99 by now IMO. Would have sold good to the Black Friday crowds

Edit: so apprently it is selling on amazon for $29.99 :p. not sure if thats normal price nowadays or not.

Every time I checked it on my wish list it was over $50. $29.99 is a fair price but there were newer games for the same price so I passed.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

Weak sale considering it was $30 within weeks of release

Top Bottom