• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2011 Thread: Newest Online Deals: Vanquish PS3 $5.50 At Best Buy

duk

Banned
How are you forcing through Vanquish? At checkout it has Shipping greyed out for me, and no stores in the area have it available, so I have no delivery options available at all.

i got the shipping option? but maybe cuz i already have an acct with bb?

If you've made it this long without playing Gamecube games why does it matter?

More like I still play it (I know... even I'm surprised) and I don't want to have both out at once.

Edit: Actually... I'm not surprised. Skies of Arcadia... everyone should always have a GC or Wii (or Dreamcast) plugged in for that alone.

Thanks for the heads up! I completely overlooked that at first. The first and closest Target store had no cards in stock and had never heard of such a thing. Wal-Mart across the street had two left and the CSM approved the PM, but the register wouldn't activate the cards. The next two Targets I visited had plenty and honored the deal, with a limit of one per person. Got four total and now I'm contemplating the possibility of PS Plus' non-existence or carry-over to the PS4, lol.

Thanks for the heads up! I completely overlooked that at first. The first and closest Target store had no cards in stock and had never heard of such a thing. Wal-Mart across the street had two left and the CSM approved the PM, but the register wouldn't activate the cards. The next two Targets I visited had plenty and honored the deal, with a limit of one per person. Got four total and now I'm contemplating the possibility of PS Plus' non-existence or carry-over to the PS4, lol.

If I had to bet then I'd say that it makes it to next-gen. It might change slightly, but it will still be there.

Meier

My Target wouldn't honor it.. apparently they'd even posted a notice at the front that said it was a mistake. Anyone want to sell me a card or is there a game I can gift them through Steam or something? I'd love PS+ for that price..

Just got the email that my Vanquish (PS3) is backordered :|

Not only was the used copy that I purchased earlier in the weekend backordered, but now SO is this lol.

SamuraiX-

Just got the email that my Vanquish (PS3) is backordered :|

Not only was the used copy that I purchased earlier in the weekend backordered, but now SO is this lol.

Just got the same email, but I don't mind at all. I have like 8-9 unopened games sitting on my shelf right now, and I'm not gonna have time to play any of them until finals are over for me.

thanks, interesting. how do you find these?
and how come heavy rain isn't $15 anymore?

Any word on Cyber Monday sales from Amazon?
I've been looking through lots of electronics/games but not much going on today.

Many cyber monday electronics lightning deals coming up. Nothing in my interest, however.

Loudninja

New deals coming up in 30 minutes
http://www.amazon.com/Outlet/b/ref=...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1332039762&pf_rd_i=468642

Take on no-holds-barred racing action on your PS3
The first two installments of Kratos' adventures
The third installment of Kratos' adventures
Written by the creator of the original Fate series of PC games, now on PSP
The only previously released Persona game to never see a formal release in North America is finally available for PSP
Written by the creator of the original Fate series of PC games, now on PSP in a limited edition
Enjoy a true car chase experience
Be the Driver and Live the Life, the F1 way
Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle with $100 Credit
Fight alongside Delta Squad to rescue humanity.
Rayman is back!

shoplifter

sold out online, but I was able to pick it up in store (last copy). Not sure if I really want it or not... The extra crap doesn't really do it for me, so I'm not sure why I didn't pick up the regular version for $28, but there you go.
Same here, but I'm putting the helmet on my desk art work just for the hell of it.

sold out online, but I was able to pick it up in store (last copy). Not sure if I really want it or not... The extra crap doesn't really do it for me, so I'm not sure why I didn't pick up the regular version for $28, but there you go.

Picked it up at the midtown best buy and they had a lot still left

My gaming haul.

PS3 160GB Holiday Bundle
Heavy Rain
Uncharted 3
Infamous 2
Killzone 3
Assassin's Creed: Rev
Resistance 3
Catherine

Oh god GAF, what have I done?

You're just stimulating the economy.

Why the FUCK did I buy so many games. I know I haven't had a PS3 in 2 years and missed a bunch of games but jesus christ. The PS3 started as a 3D blu ray player for my new tv then oh god, I couldn't stop buying games I missed...

Oh and I forgot I got rage earlier last week! I am progressing through it though.

That google offer/newegg code was snapped up super quick. They had 50,000 of em too lol.

Can I still get those $15 dollars/1 year PSN cards at Target? Or am I too late?

You can try. Probably very YMMV at this point in terms of getting them to honor any.

Price match might be your best bet. I tried Walmart and BB price match and had no luck at either place.

nilbog21

Banned
newegg coupon sold out b/c tons of greedy bastards bought +400$ worth

I got one though, hopefully I can save it for something I actually want..don't know what expiration is

Nightz

Awesome, 4 out of the 5 things I got from Amazon on Thursday/Friday will be here today. Estimated time was originally set for Wednesday.

Top Bottom