• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black friday 2020 videos

Senua

-Mwsh9.gif

Didnt see fatsoes racing with NOS tuned fatso-chair-thingys, dissapointing :messenger_angry:

Still kind of crazy. Most my country would do is wait in line and walk fastly and pushing air out of our noses

DrBillOA

Banned
They do the door open thing as a tribute to paganism, when people die christmas trees get an extra fruitball.

OuterLimits

Honestly, the lack of black Friday crowds at stores is an ominous sign for the economy in the next year or two.(Perhaps even longer). A significant portion of the economy is driven by profits earned during the holiday season each year.

The combination of some states resuming strict lockdown along with putrid holiday profits could make 2021 be rather catastrophic in terms of business closing, layoffs, and the overall economy.

It's nice that the gaming market is doing well at the moment, but overall things look pretty dire.

Enjay

Banned
Honestly, the lack of black Friday crowds at stores is an ominous sign for the economy in the next year or two.(Perhaps even longer). A significant portion of the economy is driven by profits earned during the holiday season each year.

The combination of some states resuming strict lockdown along with putrid holiday profits could make 2021 be rather catastrophic in terms of business closing, layoffs, and the overall economy.

It's nice that the gaming market is doing well at the moment, but overall things look pretty dire.
Sounds like good times tbh.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Omg, i didn't think it would be PS4 levels this year.

Crazy. Well, with delivery drivers stealing PS5's, these videos aren't that shocking.

Miles708

Make a lottery with whoever wants to get in, give tickets at random , avoid people trampling each other.

Get shot anyway.

These hypebeasts will do anything on buying a PS5 *I don't blame them* but seriously, not worth on catching Covid for free on Black Friday.

waylo

Banned
Do these morons that are number 287th in line really think they're going to get one? Every Gamestop said they'd have TWO.

"Oh yeah, we got three extra warehouse trucks delivered so we have a PS5 for all 300 of you waiting in line"

Yeah, don't think so.

Top Bottom