• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black History Month: Black women unbothered by the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

In honor of Black History Month, filmmaker Matthew A. Cherry posted a photo series showcasing black women who have resisted against police force throughout the decades.

C5FdjnZUYAEJyox.jpg

C5FdjnaUYAAN_6X.jpg

C5FdjnYUcAIO8lP.jpg

C5FdjndUEAA1fjI.jpg

C5HZOkFVUAARVES.jpg

https://twitter.com/i/moments/833757392739315712

Dali

What's going on in the first picture? It's like she just said "I got yellow cake" and everyone took a step back or shuddered,falling backwards. "Don't drop that shit!"

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I love these pictures.

What's going on in the first picture? It's like she just said "I got yellow cake" and everyone took a step back or shuddered,falling backwards. "Don't drop that shit!"

It was during the Baton Rouge protests. The cops told everyone to clear the road and if they didn't, they would be arrested. The young lady stood there, peacefully, and the cops are running to arrest her.

Dali

I love these pictures.

It was during the Baton Rouge protests. The cops told everyone to clear the road and if they didn't, they would be arrested. The young lady stood there, peacefully, and the cops are running to arrest her.
They all look blown back though which is why I said it. Her dress isn't moving so she must have said something. I'm not saying she's Storm or anything.

she's storm isn't she?

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
We desperately need more take-no-shit black women in the Senate and Congress. The looming threat of a good pop-off or two would holster a lot of shitty proposals by moist-ass white dudes.

hamsjams

These images are incredible. I've seen the first one before but I did not expect the others to affect me so powerfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom