• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black man holds indian(or Pakistanian) man at gunpoint in his own store and forces him to apologize to the "black Queen"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punkster88

Mar 25, 2020
He pulled a gun on a customer fuck that dude. They need to call the cops and have his ass charge.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2016
USA
He pulled a gun on a customer fuck that dude. They need to call the cops and have his ass charge.
Allegedly. They do not give him the option to show the footage, we don't know if that's true. We also don't fully know what she was doing in his store to warrant his reaction.

What we do know and have footage of though, are these guys pulling a gun on a business owner and forcing him to vacate. I don't care what he did, two wrongs don't make a right. If he really pulled a gun on her for no justifiable reason she should've called the police, but I guess you can't have that since it would counter the narrative that police only exist to cause misery for black people.

Reactions: cryptoadam

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
I've seen this before. The whole thing. The store owner ALLEGEDLY called a black woman a monkey or something akin to that ... It upset her and she told someone ... Not screeching it but just told someone while crying. Then these men went to the store. They didn't have a gun on the clerk/owner at all. And they shook hands after he closed the store for the day.

• LOL
Reactions: NH1982

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
I've seen this before. The whole thing. The store owner ALLEGEDLY called a black woman a monkey or something akin to that ... It upset her and she told someone ... Not screeching it but just told someone while crying. Then these men went to the store. They didn't have a gun on the clerk/owner at all. And they shook hands after he closed the store for the day.
Nice way to spin terrorism. Now say "black queen".

Status
Not open for further replies.