• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 2 or Halo 4?

LowParry

I haven't looked much into either of these titles. I usually get myself a shooter for my 360 once a year. I've played the Halo and COD games. So I'm not unfamiliar with what I'm getting myself into. Always been a fan of the story with Halo and the co-op involved. Black Ops is probably my favorite COD game of the series. Sell me on each game on why I (or someone here on GAF) should purchase either game for the year.

H3xum

Can't answer for you as an individual but I know speaking for myself this is the first year I'm buying Halo exclusively and not picking up Duty.

I've picked up every CoD since 2; not MW2, CoD2.

in this case i'd go for Halo 4.

Blobs 2 will feel exactly the same as all the other CoD.

Halo 4 is something new in the series from the looks of it. A new milestone.

you'll buy both though

Nibel

Halo 4 will be incredible
BLOPS2 will be way better than MW3

It's a really tough decision, but I'd still go with Halo 4 because it's Halo; new trilogy, man!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Halo 4.

You can have a CoD game every year, and it will drop in value much quicker for you to get it on the cheap. Gonna have to wait 3ish years for the next mainline Halo likely, better to be there for the momentous launch for that.

Kydd BlaZe

Gotta have both, but if I absolutely had to choose between the two, I'd probably go with Black Ops II. I always get a shit load of mileage out of every Call of Duty game.

Wh0 N0se

I'm getting Halo 4, they've tried something different and Black Ops 2 will be exactly the same as the previous ones.

Both give good value for money and Black Ops Zombies could be brilliant but they haven't shown much of it yet so it's hard to see whether it'll be good or not, although it probably will be.

Baically, decide which you like more, Halo 3 or Black Ops.

Shadybiz

Can't really sell you on anything. I would say that if you're planning on playing alot of multiplayer, just get the one that most of your friends are getting (That's why it's BLOPS2 for me).

If you're playing for the singleplayer, well the safe money's on Halo 4.

nillapuddin

Halo 4

Halo 4.

You can have a CoD game every year, and it will drop in value much quicker for you to get it on the cheap.

Gonna have to wait 3ish years for the next mainline Halo likely, better to be there for the momentous launch for that.

great point

Halo 4, especially if you are into the coop side of Halo. 5 new coop missions will be released every week for the first season (10 weeks). About the size of another campaign.

Top Bottom