• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 2: some retail copies have shipped with Mass Effect 2 as the second disc

Loxley

GET READY COD FANS

pressatoawesomeo5iu5.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You can find the other half of Black Ops 2 in the Mass Effect Trilogy.

Haunted

wtf does a 5 hour campaign need 2 discs for in the first place.

I remember the good old days of reaching the second disc on my jRPG after 20+ hours.

Are there actual ME2 files on disk 2, or is it just named ME2.

Reminds me of when the Xbox version of Need For Speed Carbon having a PSN store. Or Tiger 99 containing South Park episodes.

cjkeats

Please tell me you can install ME 2 from that disk. That would be the best thing.

Also, the guy in that video is a bit of a dick about it. I would be too flabbergasted to be angry.

Mr. Robot

I guess that someone on the printing facility wasnt paying attention and saw something with 2 on it, and sent them away, giving birth to Black Effect: Mass Duty 2

nickcv

Now, this is a surprise. And a funny one: We're Answering the Call - BioWare Blog

amazing!

i'll quote the most in important thing:

Rumor has it that about a thousand customers who purchased Call of Duty: Black Ops II for PC today were also treated to a surprise copy of Mass Effect 2. If you were one of the affected, chances are you thought it was a mistake, but we prefer to think that it was an omen, and when the universe talks, you should listen.

If the universe thinks that you should be playing Mass Effect right now, who are we to argue? In fact, we want to help! The first fifty fans affected by this phenomenon to send us a picture holding their special disc 2 will receive a code for a FREE PC copy of Mass Effect Trilogy.

added to the op as well.

Top Bottom