• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Rock Shooter (PSP) 'already done, will absolutely release before E3', PSN only

cj_iwakura

Figure this is definitely news worth posting.

OqJ3Qae.png

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2013/02/full-nippon-ichi-event-recap/

According to the news(video), it's been done for a long time and held up by legal drama.

Straight from NISA, definitely before E3, PSN only.

For the unfamiliar, uh, it's a 3D action RPG(I think) made by the guys who made Fate/Extra(yay) and Tokitowa(oh god).

Maedhros

Some friend of mine played it here... it was... decent. I won't say it was really great though. It's not really that open as I tought it was when I saw some screenshots...

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
It's getting very unacceptable I can't have a localized PSP version of Personal 2: Eternal Punishment as other oscure titles are coming over.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Will day 1 if it works on the Vita.

I don't understand what the difficulty is getting psp games running on the Vita for day 1 but its totally ridiculous that this happens.

PsionBolt

This news delights me greatly. There are quite a few PSP titles that I had given up on ever playing in English, and this was one of them.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Well, I have the PSP JPN version, but only played the initial mission. Glad I waited. ^^;

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Good news.

Damn, do you people have to always bring up Persona 2 in every thread you go to?

Cool, this is the only NIS game that has ever interested me, I hope I don't end up bored with it like I have with every other game they release.

Top Bottom