• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Wii, Red NDSi

Eteric Rice

donny2112 said:
Too bad there's no way to transfer game and save data from one Wii to another. :lol

This is why I only ever bought three Wiimotes. Been holding out for the black one. Black Nunchuk and jacket is a nice touch. :D

Are you sure about that? I seem to remember people trading game saves online at one point.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Eteric Rice said:
Are you sure about that? I seem to remember people trading game saves online at one point.

Some, but not all, save data can be transferred, but WiiWare/VC games cannot be.

Smash Bros. for example, cannot be transferred.

pakkit

Banned
I remember having my sights set on a Black Wii system before it was announced that it was only going to be White.

donny2112

Eteric Rice said:

I couldn't justify buying a new Wii just for the color, regardless, but if the opportunity came up, the downloaded games and saves are tied to the console. There is a way to untie the saves using something from Datel IIRC, though.

RBH

Gravijah said:

A Twisty Fluken said:
just when you think you've got all the answers.... i change the questions

43.jpg
I approve of the pro wrestling references in this thread.

viciouskillersquirrel said:
What about the red DSi >:-(

Really want that. Theoretical question. Since I'm a color whore. I get a new DSi. Is there any earthly way to deauthorize my account on that one and get all my DSiware on the other one? Or do I have to start over?

Eteric Rice said:
If you bought it 2 days ago, you could take it back.

Then again, you'd have to wait for the new one to come out here.
i wouldn't have mind waiting, as long as it came out before NSMB Wii, but no, i'm not taking it back.

i'll live with my trophy wife white wii :(

donny2112

bttb said:
MH3 Special Pack
rhjsc9.jpg

I hope they make around 300K of those. They better have the Black Wii available separately, too. Wii might be able to match the entire first six months of the year in just August. :lol

-WindYoshi- said:
did i just see wat u did there?

Hahah, what did I do? Seriously, I don't know what I did??? I'm just saying that this should help the console market in general in Japan because it's been performing so poorly thus far this year.

Top Bottom