• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul: Revolution - Official Launch Trailer

Kuranghi

They got someone to make relatively good looking CGI, had them finish it at 30fps, then put it in a youtube video thats 24fps while showing shots from the game that aren't even at 24fps. *slow clap*

All this is so they can save money by not having to pay someone to make proper encodes for people that actually want the trailers/previews in good quality, welcome to the era of youtube marketing:

PNiUvC.gif

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Take a look at what to expect with the upcoming Unreal Engine 4 update for Blade & Soul.

The mythological martial arts-themed MMO will upgrade its graphics, game and network optimization, add new systems, as well as add the new player class, Dual Blade, in the update.

Blade & Soul's Unreal Engine 4 update arrives on September 8, 2021.

Aion002

Another boring chinese game

Sleep Yawn GIF
Korean...

Anyway, I remember playing the beta of the first B&S on pc and never touching it again. It was fine, but at the time I was starting to lose my interest in mmorpgs... These days I can't stand them.

Damn... In my memories the original was way more impressive than this one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom