• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazeBlue: New HD2D Fighter From Arc System Works

Half contemplating this over KOFXII...I'm not really a fan of either companies games, but the free upgrade to LE is tempting. As is the (sorta?) confirmation of netcode similar to HDR.

Darkman M

Teknopathetic said:
Half contemplating this over KOFXII...I'm not really a fan of either companies games, but the free upgrade to LE is tempting. As is the (sorta?) confirmation of netcode similar to HDR.

Ive never been into kof or any 2d fighter not street fighter, but im definitely giving blazblue a go already been reordered for months now.

I dunno, Tager seems to have ways to force you to get close, and once he starts a chain, I've noticed he gets at least 25% of someone's bar, and that's not counting all of the Overdrives I see people forgo.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Anyone want a copy of BlazBlue? Free and early?

Me too..

---

SDTEKKEN CONTEST: Win A Copy Of BlazBlue!

The wheel of fate is turning!!! REAL TALK! Do you want to win a copy of BlazBlue before anyone else? Yes? Well, enter our “Wheel of Fate” contest by submitting either a picture or video of you with a sign that says “THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING!” The most creative entries will win a copy of BlazBlue for the console of your choice (Xbox 360 or PS3)! Click below for full contest rules!

Read the rest of this entry »

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
dragonflys545 said:
Why can't we just have fun playing both :'(

I'll be doing this! :D

Money will be dumped n' wasted on Blaz Blue and KOF XII for both the 360 and PS3. I'm a double-dipping fool!

I plan on getting Blaz Blue for 360 from Japan (it's already pre-ordered) to get a headstart on the home version early, and then will get the PS3 LE off Gamestop.com. KOF XII actually appears to be coming out in the U.S. FIRST, for once.

MarkMan said:
Anyone want a copy of BlazBlue? Free and early?

Me too..

---

SDTEKKEN CONTEST: Win A Copy Of BlazBlue!

The wheel of fate is turning!!! REAL TALK! Do you want to win a copy of BlazBlue before anyone else? Yes? Well, enter our “Wheel of Fate” contest by submitting either a picture or video of you with a sign that says “THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING!” The most creative entries will win a copy of BlazBlue for the console of your choice (Xbox 360 or PS3)! Click below for full contest rules!

Read the rest of this entry »

Are you a reviewer? how do you get console release so soon?

VegaShinra

I'm beyond hyped for this game. It looks like the first Guilty Gear on the PS2 in style in gameplay before the series went crazy. I need this game now.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
MarkMan said:
You're right!

DISQUALIFIED!!!!

It's okay she can play my copy :(

:lol :lol

Definitely cute, though. Clamity Tirger. :lol

Top Bottom