• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleeding Edge Could Receive “Some Really Great Single Player Campaigns in the Future”

Mista

Banned
bleeding-edge-2-1024x576.jpg

Speaking with Metro, Rahni said that Bleeding Edge is a game that could receive “some really great single-player campaigns” in the future, even if the small team working on it at Ninja Theory remains fully focussed on multiplayer for now.
“To be honest though I think we could do some really great single-player campaigns with the game,”
“But it’s such a small team and the multiplayer is at the core of the game. It’s the most important thing and you can’t do it second. It has to be first. [laughs] For me the multiplayer is the game. We have the potential to do single-player stuff in the future, like maybe, there’s plenty of interesting stories to tell with the characters but we’ll just have to see.”

ethomaz

Banned
Buy our game and expend a lot of money if you want story related DLC.

In the age of kickstarter and early access I believe that approach is less offensive.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

mejin

lol

they needed to say this game had nothing to do with MS cause people got disappointed AF

anyway, as long as it is free I think it is ok. but they probably don't have nothing planned just words coming from their ass right now imo.

Top Bottom