Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Lead Content Designer - Unannounced Project in Irvine, California, United States of America | Game Design at Blizzard Entertainment
Apply for Lead Content Designer - Unannounced Project job with Blizzard Entertainment in Irvine, California, United States of America. Game Design at Blizzard Entertainment
- Experience with world building and writing for role playing games.
- Experience with programming in C# or in scripting languages like LUA.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Champion a clear vision for mechanically and narratively interesting missions within an established Blizzard IP.
- Own the narrative experience for a new Blizzard game.
- Lead other designers to craft a framework to support replayable narrative content.
- Work closely with engineers to design tools and a pipeline to generate missions.
- Mentor other designers and provide feedback to help them grow.
- Collaborate with art, engineering, sound, design, and outside partners to implement your vision.
Have fun making something awesome with a great team!
- Knowledge of Blizzard worlds and gameplay values.
- Demonstrated ability to craft single player missions, quests, stories, characters, and events within game development toolsets.
- Working knowledge of technical writing and editing.
- Experience creating quests, points of interest, and characters within a shared world.
- Experience creating and running pen and paper RPG campaigns, and/or live-action RPGs.
- A love of RPG games (tabletop or computer).