• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard is working on an Unannounced RPG project in within an existing Blizzard IP

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

Experience:

• Experience with world building and writing for role playing games.
  • Experience with programming in C# or in scripting languages like LUA.
Responsibilities:

• Champion a clear vision for mechanically and narratively interesting missions within an established Blizzard IP.
  • Own the narrative experience for a new Blizzard game.
  • Lead other designers to craft a framework to support replayable narrative content.
  • Work closely with engineers to design tools and a pipeline to generate missions.
  • Mentor other designers and provide feedback to help them grow.
  • Collaborate with art, engineering, sound, design, and outside partners to implement your vision.
    Have fun making something awesome with a great team!
Knowledge and Skills:

• Knowledge of Blizzard worlds and gameplay values.
  • Demonstrated ability to craft single player missions, quests, stories, characters, and events within game development toolsets.
  • Working knowledge of technical writing and editing.
  • Experience creating quests, points of interest, and characters within a shared world.
  • Experience creating and running pen and paper RPG campaigns, and/or live-action RPGs.

Key Attributes:

• A love of RPG games (tabletop or computer).

Will probably be Diablo or Warcraft related. StarCraft is unlikely since the property hasn’t been in the public consciousness for a while.

ManaByte

I really wish they'd release Warcraft Adventures. The game was done. After Reforged, it's not a blemish on the Blizzard name anymore.

Top Bottom