• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard Trademarks The Dark Below [Hoax, anyone can register trademarks as Blizzard]

strafer

Update: http://wowpedia.org/Dark_Below

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3339-Blizzard-Trademarks-The-Dark-Below-WoW-or-D3-Expansion
theDarkBelow.png

Interfectum

An ancient evil has arisen from the depths of Azeroth/Sanctuary. In order to save our world we must combine our forces and face this threat by going in... The Dark Below. Prepared we are not. And I shall avenge my father's death.

Could be WoW if they go back onto the old gods theme.

From what I understand MoP doesn't deal with the old gods it's more about the war between the alliance and the horde on pandaria.

I could be wrong though as I've not played MoP yet :/

Zushin

Sounds more like Diablo to me. Hopefully anyway, time to take a break from Old gods for a while imo (Y'Saraaj, N'Zoth)

XenodudeX

Robin64

From what I understand MoP doesn't deal with the old gods it's more about the war between the alliance and the horde on pandaria.

I could be wrong though as I've not played MoP yet :/

MoP is Old God-tastic. The Sha are from Y'Shaarj, an old God defeated by the Titans and whos heart is under Pandaria.

Berordn

MoP is Old God-tastic. The Sha are from Y'Shaarj, an old God defeated by the Titans and whos heart is under Pandaria.

Y'Shaarj is the reason Garrosh ended up going full retard at the end too. MoP is the most Old God focused expansion to date.

PatzCU

It's for both. One expansion for both games.

The Alliance and Horde team up against the denizens of Sanctuary after running into them in the "Dark Below". Procedurally generated instances. D3 and WoW auction houses combined into one, glorious real money auction house. We're done here.

Pre-hyped. It's always fun to try and guess what Blizzard will do with the next WoW expansion. I was thinking Emerald Dream this time, but this sounds great too. Pandaria just looked so good. I hope they can create an equally stunning and cohesive environment in the next expansion. Then again I also enjoyed the split up nature and unique look to each zone in Cataclysm.

New skins will be in this one for sure. Bet on it.

Moff

sounds like a water based addon :/

my guess is sargerass will be the final boss of the final addon, which I guess will be the one after the dark below

Safe bet, for sure. Hopefully this will be the graphical overhaul expansion we've been waiting for. As long as they keep the art style in tact, I'm down for whatever they can pull off.

They won't do a whole graphic overhaul after having just redone most of the overworld one expansion ago... but it is far past time to redo the original character models and textures.

Top Bottom