• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLM fool climbs onto patrol car, patrol car nopes the f*** out

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
I don't understand the decision by those who jump in the middle of a road, block cars and then require that others are responsible for their safety.

Reactions: hariseldon

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Mar 15, 2007
I laughed way too hard at this. In my defense, what did the guy expect to happen?

jason10mm

Feb 3, 2009
I'm still kinda surprised no one has built a purpose driven anti-human obstruction vehicle yet. Something with an electrified hood or speakers pushing ear damaging decibels or a super low frequency. Maybe even that microwave emitter that makes you feel like your skin is burning (can that penetrate a mask and hoodie?)

FreedomOfSpeech

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2019
It's a good move.

For too long obnoxious shit has been tolerated. This guy just paid a proportionate price.

People need to learn there are boundaries to fucking with the structures that hold up society.

Reactions: -Arcadia-

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
I'm still kinda surprised no one has built a purpose driven anti-human obstruction vehicle yet. Something with an electrified hood or speakers pushing ear damaging decibels or a super low frequency. Maybe even that microwave emitter that makes you feel like your skin is burning (can that penetrate a mask and hoodie?)
Ive actually toyed with the idea of making the shell of a car electrified like a fence is.

One of those "Civilization has broken down and I got to drive across country, what does my vehicle have to be, to be able to do it" thought exercises.

The Pleasure

Banned
Jan 8, 2019
Uh, is anyone else getting this message?

And I'm not using a public wifi/workplace.

Edit: It works now. Weird.

Watching the video now, it's like the scene from I, Robot.

We blocked Canadia for having a city called vagina.

Feb 25, 2013

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I wish he got more hurt. These cops know what happens to people who stop their car and let the mob surround it.

We've reached this insane point where roving mobs of retards think they can do whatever they want without a single consequence. Let's start showing them some immediate consequences.
I nominate more football in the groin

Cycom

Report me for offensive homosexual driveby > 05/03
Mar 5, 2020
How about borrowing a municipal waste truck to spray giant streams of poop at them. Portland is a shithole anyway.

Reactions: cryptoadam

DeaDPooL_jlp

Sep 20, 2015
These complete fucking idiots have no concept of consequences or accountability. Do dumb shit, bad shit happens, immediately point the finger.