• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLM fool climbs onto patrol car, patrol car nopes the f*** out

Weiji

Jul 20, 2018
Now arrest him and anyone else who touched the car for obstructing a police vehicle and press fucking charges.

Double the pleasure double the fun.

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada

Edit: To be clear I am suggesting people use this to download twitter videos and rehost them for posterity and those of us who can't view social media links, but who am I kidding people won't even upload screenshots

Last edited:

Daxter32jak

Feb 25, 2017
I got a serious question. Why are these people calling out for a medic? Do they think they’re in some kind of war or something? Calling out for a medic is doing what exactly?

Cringe Cringe Cringe

Reactions: HeresJohnny

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
This is the same tactic these shitstains do everywhere - surround a car to stop it from leaving, attack it, jump on when the driver tries to drive away out of the mob, and cry "MuRdEr" when they get hit. Fuck these crybullies so hard - they deserve to get run over.

Last edited:
This is the same tactic these shitstains do everywhere - surround a car to stop it from leaving, attack it, jump on when the driver tries to drive away out of the mob, and cry "MuRdEr" when they get hit. Fuck these crybullies so hard - they deserve to get run over.
I mean it's a good intimidation tactic to use on people who are generally a lawful good alignment. They're not going to want to hurt someone, so they just sit there and take it, potentially at their own expense ($$$ or life). If anything it's going to wake people up that treating these scum "nice" isn't going to cut it anymore.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
it's like that Beavis and Butthead where they get hit by a car and get a little money then spend all day trying to get hit by other cars for insurance money.

except Beavis and Butthead were more intelligent. their scheme actually made logical sense.

Last edited:

YCoCg

Apr 25, 2020
And here we go again 😂
Yeah, you're right, sorry for laughing at the hypocrisy. I'll see you in another thread where you'll be crying like a bitch if anybody says or does anything means to Republicans and talking about how it's a disgrace and downfall of society, then again that's a certain cat's style. ;)

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, you're right, sorry for laughing at the hypocrisy. I'll see you in another thread where you'll be crying like a bitch if anybody says or does anything means to Republicans and talking about how it's a disgrace and downfall of society, then again that's a certain cat's style. ;)
😂😂

"Oh no you guuuuyyyyysssss. We are such meanies and hypocrites for laughing at an idiot who jumped onto a moving car.

Clearly the officer had murderous intent, and what we are looking at is murder 1.

Expecting personal responsibility is just to much to expect from these children. Let's blame republicans or whoever because some stupid fuck doesn't understand force and inertia." 🙄

-Arcadia-

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2019
😂😂

"Oh no you guuuuyyyyysssss. We are such meanies and hypocrites for laughing at an idiot who jumped onto a moving car.

Clearly the officer had murderous intent, and what we are looking at is murder 1.

Expecting personal responsibility is just to much to expect from these children. Let's blame republicans or whoever because some stupid fuck doesn't understand force and inertia." 🙄
Medic!

YCoCg

Apr 25, 2020
Expecting personal responsibility is just to much to expect from these children. Let's blame republicans or whoever because some stupid fuck doesn't understand force and inertia."
Just remind me again, you were defending kid Kyle right?

JayK47

Nov 2, 2019
Jumping on a cop car is the same as defending a business and being assaulted how? This has more in common with the idiots attacking Kyle. Poor choices should have consequences. Idiot jumping on cop car will live to douche another day.

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
You seem angry, are you OK? Has it been a stressful day?

Reactions: Damage Inc

YCoCg

Apr 25, 2020
You seem angry, are you OK? Has it been a stressful day?
Nah I'm good, I just like pointing out the hypocrisy in this section from certain posters. Nice use of quoting me though from another thread, that was pretty quick thinking and it could've worked if I reacted like certain other posters in this section. :)

Piku_Ringo

Jan 24, 2015
Nah I'm good, I just like pointing out the hypocrisy in this section from certain posters. Nice use of quoting me though from another thread, that was pretty quick thinking and it could've worked if I reacted like certain other posters in this section. :)

• LOL
Reactions: Damage Inc

diffusionx

Feb 25, 2006
This video is objectively hilarious, sorry you can't see that.

FreedomOfSpeech

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2019
The thing is that the police operates on the boundary between acceptable and unacceptable behaviour.

If 'criminals' are going to cross the boundary, the police should have the option to push them back, in an appropriate manner.

So you spit in a cop's face, they get to punch you in the jaw and fine you.
You jump on their car while in an angry mob, they get to drive off and you fall and you get no fine.
You run a red light, they don't get to bash your skull in but you get a fine. If during the encounter you reach for the cop's gun they get to shoot you dead.

There cannot be a purity test on the police. Not when dealing with such impure behaviour, it's going to be horribly inefficient and will only drain resources.

The boundary is a messy place and we outsourced this by getting a police force. Let them get messy. There is no excuse to kill randos. Police shouldn't do it and 'protesters' shouldn't do it. Just don't go claiming you're a rando when clearly you are antagonizing and being violent.

So sort of a tit for tat system that you play until resources get scarce, then you stop worrying about tat and just tit.

Reactions: diffusionx

DeeDogg_

Jan 10, 2018
earth
The lady screaming “Oh my god” like she’s surprised with the police reaction

I hate this planet

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
I got a serious question. Why are these people calling out for a medic? Do they think they’re in some kind of war or something? Calling out for a medic is doing what exactly?

Cringe Cringe Cringe
They have their own medics at most of these events. Being an idiot doesn't preclude basic medical training.

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
Yeah, you're right, sorry for laughing at the hypocrisy. I'll see you in another thread where you'll be crying like a bitch if anybody says or does anything means to Republicans and talking about how it's a disgrace and downfall of society, then again that's a certain cat's style.
Oh look,another validation-hungry clown is looking to misrepresent events and people and then try to guilt everyone that doesn't buy his snake oil.

He claims he is from the UK, which had an infamous terror incident where a van deliberately drove onto the pavement to mow pedestrians down.

The same poster is conflating that and the event reported by the OP. That's how intellectually and morally broken they are.

Also they don't appear to understand the difference between words and physical actions.

Finally, they make multiple spurious claims, but true to clown protocol, bring zero substance to support them. Just bluff and bluster.

🤡

Last edited:

mcjmetroid

Feb 11, 2019
Limerick, Ireland
Oh look,another validation-hungry clown is looking to misrepresent events and people and then try to guilt everyone that doesn't buy his snake oil.

He claims he is from the UK, which had an infamous terror incident where a van deliberately drove onto the pavement to mow pedestrians down.

The same poster is conflating that and the event reported by the OP. That's how intellectually and morally broken they are.

Also they don't appear to understand the difference between words and physical actions.

Finally, they make multiple spurious claims, but true to clown protocol, bring zero substance to support them. Just bluff and bluster.

🤡
Yep... What you said

• Strength
Reactions: Schrödinger's cat

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018

Cringe Cringe Cringe
They think they're playing Call of Duty in mom's basement.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
That was like a gallon of pepper spray 😂
I like how he does these two little hoppity skips when he's going back towards the police right before he gets rekt. Guy is just the epitome of a clown. There's also some fucking nerd Bard with a guitar walking with him like some pussy ass version of the one strapped to the vehicles in Fury Road. It's just a shitshow lol. There's a dude in a wheelchair frantically trying to wheel away from the massive spray cloud as soon as dumbfuck gets clouded and that's just the first 27 seconds.

This video is literal gold, every time I watch I see something new that is equally hilarious. Comedians couldn't have staged this shit; it's literal comedic genius.

Last edited: