Bloodborne 2 (?) Artwork posted on Twitter by AllGamesBeta, then swiftly deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatrixMan.EXE

Sep 1, 2014
AllGamesBeta tweeted this picture, there proceeded to delete the picture soon after:

I didn't really want to call this a rumour thread because I'm sceptical as to it's authenticity. But it's weird that they deleted the tweet and I don't think I've seen that character render before. Can anyone clarify?

Also looks like it's captured from a trailer, given the quality.

Blobbers

Mar 2, 2011
seems fake, way too similar to yharnam buildings already in the first game, that0s my first impression

sephi22

Feb 8, 2011
With the quality of internet fan artwork nowadays, it's not out of the ordinary for that to be a really good fan poster made for a hoax.

Rymuth

Jun 8, 2014
It´s fake. Really bad, bad fake.
I'm #teamfake as well.

Another clock-tower? At least with the Dark Souls 3 leak, we saw the apocalyptic sun and whatnot. This seems off.

I mean, I hope it's true...but...

blly155

Aug 3, 2014
if it is true then hopefully it will be able to run at a solid 30/60fps. bloodborne runs like crap on PS4. also it should come to xb1/pc too.

MatrixMan.EXE

Sep 1, 2014
With the quality of internet fan artwork nowadays, it's not out of the ordinary for that to be a really good fan poster made for a hoax.
That's what I'm thinking. Would be great if anyone could identify the artwork, if it's been used in any Bloodborne promotional material before?

Bousf

Dec 1, 2014
twitter.com
Looks fakey but would be epic as hell. FROM said not long ago that they were working on a new IP so I find that release window extremely hard to believe.

Elios83

Jun 30, 2004
Looks like a fake but the sequel will probably happen anyway at some point. No reason not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.