• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne 2 (?) Artwork posted on Twitter by AllGamesBeta, then swiftly deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AllGamesBeta tweeted this picture, there proceeded to delete the picture soon after:

B4m6xmJ.jpg

I didn't really want to call this a rumour thread because I'm sceptical as to it's authenticity. But it's weird that they deleted the tweet and I don't think I've seen that character render before. Can anyone clarify?

Also looks like it's captured from a trailer, given the quality.

sephi22

With the quality of internet fan artwork nowadays, it's not out of the ordinary for that to be a really good fan poster made for a hoax.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
if it is true then hopefully it will be able to run at a solid 30/60fps. bloodborne runs like crap on PS4. also it should come to xb1/pc too.

With the quality of internet fan artwork nowadays, it's not out of the ordinary for that to be a really good fan poster made for a hoax.

That's what I'm thinking. Would be great if anyone could identify the artwork, if it's been used in any Bloodborne promotional material before?

Bousf

Looks fakey but would be epic as hell. FROM said not long ago that they were working on a new IP so I find that release window extremely hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom