• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Boss Spoiler (IGN)

Primeau31

This just. This has to be the best art direction team in the industry. We're witnessing a producer and his team in their prime right now.

This is it. This is Miyazaki's crown jewel. This is going to be one of those once in a decade kind of games.

I'm ready.

raven777

NeglectedSlushyBufflehead.gif

Primeau31

does anyone notice something shining on the floor in the gif posted earlier in the thread? With a red-ish hue, so it's unlike the light generated from item pickups.

AngryMoth

Not watching the video but can't resisit coming into the thread and seeing the gifs.

Goddam, I am so hyped for this. PS4 ordered today, I am ready :D

Spineker

Banned
Can someone gif the moment where the character hits the beast in the face with a horizontal swing that actually knocks its head sideways a bit? That is fantastic weight and feedback to the weapons.

Im so ready. This boss fight looks amazing and the fact From chose to show it tells me theres even better stuff waiting for us. The electricity effects are absolutely amazing. This is most definitely from their latest build.

And so the nightly wait begins.

Shengar

Faster enemy and player movement can make the automatic camera frantic. I guess manual camera control will be crucial, canceling auto lock on and all of that.

This is why i got a ps4, this will make it worth it. I'm expecting nothing less than the best game i've ever played and my favourite game of all time. Everything so far suggests i'll get it too.

25 days.

Respawn

Banned
This is exactly the kind of imaginative design that was missing in Dark Souls 2.

Look at that goddamn magnificent beast.
Some how this post has gotten me hyed as fuck. Sharpen your blades and load your rounds mofos we're going in deep.

Faster enemy and player movement can make the automatic camera frantic. I guess manual camera control will be crucial, canceling auto lock on and all of that.

Yeah, I noticed that in the Cleric Beast videos too. The camera looks a bit wonky against these huge bosses. Might be one of those situations where lock on does more harm than good.

The design looks amazing though. I'm yet to see an enemy that doesn't look really cool. Not long to go now.

D-VoN

Well so much for trying to avoid Bloodborne spoilers. IGN thought it was a good idea to have the boss as a thumbnail.

Primeau31

Do we have an estimated time for the game single player lenght?
How long they've been working on this game?

Longer than Demon's Souls, around the same length as Dark Souls IIRC, so I est. around 50-60 hrs depending on how you play through the game. Also the Chalice Dungeon adds a random-generated dungeon element for optional play as well.

They started work on this after the Artorias of the Abyss DLC/Prepare To Die PC Edition released for Dark Souls 1

tcrunch

Do we have an estimated time for the game single player lenght?
How long they've been working on this game?

1) The "total game volume" is greater than Demon's Souls. Souls games do not split single and multiplayer modes, though in BB there is also the Chalice Dungeon area which is optional and has its own special multiplayer elements (like sharing dungeon configurations with friends).

2) They've been working on it since they finished AOTA DLC for Dark Souls 1.

e: beaten

Top Bottom