• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT| Now With Newcomers Guide Attached Below OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanDG

So, how long until Modbot wrecks havoc on this one too? Does gaf implode if that happens?

Also... Just a side note about the game.

Bloodborne is better than Demon's Souls.

vilmer_

hs5dg6N.jpg

Alright anyways...

I'm going to try and not co-op for bosses. I ruined the fun in older games by making strong players kill bosses for me.

I'll do the chalice runs with GAF though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm exhausted

I feel utterly destroyed

Was this the purpose of the mods all along?

I don't have any powers left :(

chrono01

Nice OT. Finally, it's official!

This has been one insane morning/afternoon, and things will only get exponentially more crazy from here on out.

...I very much look forward to it.

Bloodborne will soon be upon us. Say goodbye to your loved ones and get ready to experience perfection.

Robot Pants

Robot Pants r u ok

I'm
screaming on the inside
fine.

haha but really I'm ok. I just didn't know there was a time limit on releasing the OT. I'm still gonna finish everything. Maybe when the inevitable OT2 hits in 3 hours, I'll be able to post everything fully.

Deal, Bish?

I don't have a PS4 right now(and my friend is no longer around to lend me his), but I'd like to eventually get one when I'm in a more stable place in my life ... with that said, is it worth pre-ordering Bloodborne at all? Or should I just wait for a pricedrop? I have some credit I could use.

Either way I'm hyped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom