• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT| Now With Newcomers Guide Attached Below OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

hs5dg6N.jpg

raw

Dysun

Can't wait to play this at the same time as everyone, I've played all the Souls games long after they were released

Draper

I'm torn between the dude took so long to bring forth a shit OP for a hugely anticipated game...and realizing that it's just a stupid thread.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
That last thread was a work of art.

To avoid this problem next time, is there any way people could stage an OT in advance to be unlocked at a certain time? I guess that would require some sort of semi-locked state where the OP could still edit it, but people couldn't reply.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
For the new thread:

Some stats to work with (for the character creator along with the first 120 levels):
Thanks for the link! I summarized it:

Stat purpose and soft/hardcaps:
Vitality - Softcap: 30, Hardcap: 50 (every build should have at least 30 of this)
Endurance - Hardcap: 40 (only increases stamina since equip burden is no more)

-

Softcap for everything below: 25
Hardcap for everything below: 50

Strength -
Skill - Previously known as Dexterity
Bloodtinge - Guns and anything that scales with Bloodtinge
Arcane - Increases the damage done by fire and bolt damaging equipment

-

Three builds for Echo Level 125

All builds below uses the class "Military veteran".

Overall Quality Character (can equip and use both STR and SKL-weapons effiecently)
Vit 50
End 40
Str 30
Skl 25
Bld 24
Arc 6

Strength Based Character
Vit 50
End 40
Str 50
Skl 14
Bld 15
Arc 6

Skill Based Character
Vit 50
End 40
Str 16
Skl 50
Bld 13
Arc 6

mauaus

anyone already set on the initial class/backstory. Im already overwhelmed by the choices.

Whats recommended for novices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom