• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT| Now With Newcomers Guide Attached Below OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricker

Does this game have the usual difficulty setting or will they go with the Origins dictating the difficulty curve...? like if you choose Origin Lone Survivor over Troubled Childhood let's say, will one be normal difficulty and the other hard or somethong like that...

If so I want to know what equals a normal difficulty,dont want to get fooled like in Lords of the Fallen...

Ziek

OMG the game looks great! I've literally seen nothing but what has been posted in this thread. I allocated a few hours of |OT| browsing but other than that......

GOIN BLIND BABY

A0djPCF.png

This ones my favorite.

So, what are blood echoes? Is there an explanation for what the stats provide?

realcZk

Since the coop code in the first post is more than 8 characters (the limit for watchwords), I propose we use this one (quote to see), or the first 8 characters of the one in the first post:

Thoughts?

thread title will change to the voted upon And So the Nightly Hunt Begins eventually right?

should change right at the stroke of midnight EST

would be fitting and awesome

Arondight

It's been one hell of a journey.
Crazy how we went from

There's absolutely no chance that Sony would ever make a Demon's Souls 2 (right?)
to

RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4)

and now we have arrived at the OT.
Great OT!
I also remember

5. Sony Computer Entertainment and From Software are developing a new game together.

Famitsu noticed that this rumor has been circulating outside Japan about a potential follow-up to Demon’s Souls. When they inquired about the matter to Sony, they received a plain “We have nothing to announce at this time.” This leads Famitsu to believe that it’s pretty implausible, contending that while they’d be happy to see the two making a game like that, “if there’s no smoke, there probably isn’t a fire.”

Famitsu’s Plausibility: 10%

LOL

Played DS for an hour and stopped due to PC issues and unable to get passed the first boss. Plan on going further for this game and be more relentless. The changing OT's has been one heck of a ride.

Faustek

PSN: Rildiz

Please add GAF else I'll end up being ignored.
Should add that I'm European so it'll take an extra day before I get it.. :-(
Serious question tho:

are all the online features locked behind Plus?

So far only f2p games on PS4 hasn't so I reckon this is behind the PS+ wall.

CHC

A0djPCF.png

This ones my favorite.

So, what are blood echoes? Is there an explanation for what the stats provide?

Blood Echoes = souls.

Stats are much like Dark Souls, but skill = dexterity. Bloodtinge is a damage modifier for your gun, arcane is for item effectiveneness.

Steel

Banned
Guys, I never played the souls series. Should I buy bloodborne?

Maybe you should wait for people to actual play Bloodbourne before asking? I'd say yes if you're into action RPGs and aren't adverse to getting your ass handed to you if you make a mistake.

noomi

Alright then.... since the last thread was completely insane lets try this again.

Hi my name is noomi, newcomer to dark series... I'll be hanging 'round these parts for a bit. *waves*

You'll probably be getting lots of stupid questions from me, asking how things work, good strats, me bitching about something being too hard or I can't beat, and asking for help or to play some coop :)

I'm excited and scared.

Finally beat
Cleric Beast & just finished up Father Gascoigne (more like cheesed him).... after something like 5 or 6 hours since I started playing....
I'm not that good, yet....

Making some videos out of it, although, I'm not sure if we are allowed to post/share yet due to spoilers?

Zaventem

OMG the game looks great! I've literally seen nothing but what has been posted in this thread. I allocated a few hours of |OT| browsing but other than that......

GOIN BLIND BABY

Man i could of sworn your brother Miek was playing this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom