• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne PC Release Is In The Works – Rumor

dDoc

Nothing official of course, will it ever land on PC? Is the exclusive war changing?

Found another article in which that K. Yoshida, is supporting games across many platforms and not only via PS5. Gives even more credence to the rumour:

Last edited:

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Why is it when I see something like this, my immediate thought it 'so, a Bloodborne 2 announcement is coming soon.' Broaden the audience for a franchise (horizon zero dawn) and then make the sequel an exclusive. There may be a few people online that are patient enough to wait the several years for that second game to 'perhaps' make its way onto other platforms, but there are many more people who may well buy a PS5 because they don't want to wait. It's an obvious tactic and I just can't understand why it confuses people.

Last edited:

Kagero

One of those games I'm holding off from playing until it's available in somewhat acceptable state. Please be true.
Oh stop it! The game is completely playable in its current state. Over 90 on metacritic and a lot of peoples, " Game of the Decade". Plus voted most wanted sequel ever, on most forums. Just play it already. The game is super affordable and the graphics still hold up.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
tenor.gif

Holammer

I'll buy it again.
Some furry lefty tweeted about it and because Cory Barlog (God of War) liked it, I got it my twatter feed. Cory's been liking similar tweets (about GoW on PC) past few days and I'm not sure whether he's trolling or if it's a wink wink thing.
Maybe this, GoW and Horizon were meant to be E3 bombshells?

Oh stop it! The game is completely playable in its current state. Over 90 on metacritic and a lot of peoples, " Game of the Decade". Plus voted most wanted sequel ever, on most forums. Just play it already. The game is super affordable and the graphics still hold up.

If there's no PC release and no PS5 patch in the first 6 months, I will play it then. No rush. There are too many games anyway.

Thirty7ven

Banned
Bring it. But...

BLOODBORNE is currently in development for PC. I wanted to go ahead and get this to you guys who love to game on PC. This could take 10 months up to a year to get announced but other Sony games to PC might get announced first and this later!
If you thought that Horizon was the only one coming to PC then prepare to get blown away. But yeah, do NOT take this as 100% confirmation and wait for official news! And of course, take every leak with a grain of salt.

Uh, how many years of this has it been?

dDoc

HZD is coming to PC. TBH dont see why a 5 year old plus game can't have the possibility to be ported to PC as well. Still a rumour yes, but possible.

sublimit

Banned
I completely understand anyone who will want to replay this gem of a game with higher framerate/resolution once it eventualy comes to PS5/PC.

But if you intentionally haven't played one of the best top 5 games of this gen because "oh noooo 30fps hurt my eyessss nooo" then you seriously need to re-evaluate your priorities as a gamer.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
So...how many of rumors of BB being ported to PC do we have now? How does that make this one credible?

Last edited:

Vawn

Banned
I could see Bloodborne 2 but I am fairly confident Demon'S Souls 2 will never happen.

Neither will likely happen sadly, but if we end up seeing the Demon's Remake, who knows. Demon's was niche, but that's because it was a different time. Demon's Souls started this whole Souls-like genre.

johntown

Banned
Neither will likely happen sadly, but if we end up seeing the Demon's Remake, who knows. Demon's was niche, but that's because it was a different time. Demon's Souls started this whole Souls-like genre.
While I have zero proof of what I am about to say I suspect that once they made Dark Souls they put some clause to end the Demon's Souls series. Dark Souls is Demon's Souls with some changes so it is not the exact same game. I think that they made some deal with Sony to even be able to create the Dark Souls series.

I would love to see a remaster/remake of Demon's Souls and I think that could be possible.

S0ULZB0URNE

Top Bottom