• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Sequel in development states (official? fan?) Facebook page

orochi91

be175c164ae6ae0af74806c9466bc962.png

rs_500x270-140808102736-tumblr_my2hi3c3em1ruw1vso1_500.gif

It's the official Facebook account, lol.

Courtesy of papercan55.

EDIT:
the comment was already taken down

impact

Banned
Sony would be morons to not throw money at FROM for another game. I hope it doesn't come out for a while though, DS3 needs it's time to shine and time for DLC/expansion.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
DkS3, BB Expansion, BB2

Inject all of it

all of it

You mean a successful game is going to get a sequel? SHOCKING!

Next you'll tell me that there's going to be a new Madden, CoD, and Assassin's Creed next year.

Damn, From is working really really fast in a year they will have released Bloodborne, Scholar of the First Sin, The Old Hunters and Dark Souls 3 while working on Bloodborne 2.

And I guess they also have other project, what a efficient studio.

byropoint

That's probably not an official fan page I think, it says 'This is a fan page!'' in about section and it doesn't have the verification checkmark.

Eolz

English doesn't seem like their first language, he's probably talking about Dark Souls 3.
But yeah, this was a success, I'm sure they'll work on BB2.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Does anyone have a link to the page?

Damn, From is working really really fast in a year they will have released Bloodborne, Scholar of the First Sin, The Old Hunters and Dark Souls 3 while working on Bloodborne 3.

And I guess they also have other project, what a efficient studio.

Of course. Dark Souls 3 DLC, Dark Souls 4, and Bloodborne 2 DLC.

That's pretty funny that he dropped a bomb so casually. We all knew it was in development after that sales figure was announced today though.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I love it when people drop bombs so casually like that.

Half-Life 3 needs to be announced as some random youtube comment. Or randomly said in some no-name guy's Twitch chat.

I don't want it until 2018. I'll need some time to breath after The Older Hunters, Dark Souls III and whatever expansions Dark Souls III inevitably receives.

Top Bottom