• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Sequel in development states (official? fan?) Facebook page

Kayant

BUMP - I just want to know if the facebook page in the OP was official? it was an official fb and there was a slip of confirmation that bloodborne 2 is coming?

whose extra year? driveclub? does that detract from the profit made or something or are you saying since it took longer it should've been more successful and is therefore less successful?

i'm just going based off sales. they both sold 2 million.

yeah...I'm going to go with those people being right, and you (& everyone else saying this) being wrong.

You like your random bumps don't you...

Fair enough thought you meant as a whole.

I hope they return to Armored Core one day. As much as I love Souls & Bloodborne (and I really do, don't get me wrong) I'd like to see them create other stuff too.

Oneself

I honestly hope they don't make one.

Exclusives nowadays suck for everyone but console manufacturers, and it sucks doubly for me as I have to keep that doorstop of a system in my rotation as long as from keeps making exclusives for it >.>
Good God, I shouldn't even reply since it's been a while but... You surely need a hug.

No that is Dark Souls 3 not Bloodborne. It is different enough from the Souls games. Don't really care about DS3, but a Bloodborne sequel would be day 0.
well, if we are treating these games as separate entities, then neither is really milking, is it? dark souls 2 came out last year, which would mean a 2 year gap in the souls series.

HYDE

Banned
word. in the other thread it's been said the second is gonna be bloodborne 2 and the third a new IP

but I just wanna make sure, you know.

I'd rather them just do Demon's Souls 2.

I'd be happy with just two entries each in Bloodborne and Demon's Souls, but I'd like to see a Dark Souls 4 after 3.

...And damn do I ever want an HD set on PS4 with Demon's Souls/Dark Souls I just like ICO/SOTC by Bluepoint (Once they finish up Gravity Rush Remastered).

Bloodborne has a feel and setting that is all its own. We only had one BB, so how is that milking the cow?

From makes quality games. I'd love something new, but I'm not against Bloodborne 2 either. Perhaps we can have both?

Bloodbourne felt similar to the souls series to me in gameplay, I'm sick of that gameplay, and I also want From to work on Lost Kingdoms (even though I know it won't ever happen)

Pretty sure the literal definition of milking a cow involves udders, a bucket, and a cow.

Making a sequel to a well-received game is in no way, figurative or literal, milking a cow.
lol wow, I didn't even notice how he said "literal def" in his post.

but anyways, i think his point came with the mindset that bloodborne is a souls game.
Bloodbourne felt similar to the souls series to me in gameplay, I'm sick of that gameplay, and I also want From to work on Lost Kingdoms (even though I know it won't ever happen)
i'm pretty sure that was the point; it was supposed to be another rpg game with souls like gameplay.

i'm pretty sure that was the point; it was supposed to be another rpg game with souls like gameplay.

and I don't get why From is so focused on just making those type of games, its frustrating.

Bloodbourne is the only good "souls" style game imo (and I still don't think its that great), I hate the Souls games.
I just feel they should take a break from the souls gameplay, bring something new, or old to the table. They've basically become a one trick pony at this point.

and I don't get why From is so focused on just making those type of games, its frustrating.

Bloodbourne is the only good "souls" style game imo (and I still don't think its that great), I hate the Souls games.
I just feel they should take a break from the souls gameplay, bring something new, or old to the table. They've basically become a one trick pony at this point.
I can understand that. but the games have been well received, pretty much all of them, going back to demon souls. but i think it would be cool for them to do something different at some point. maybe even go back to armored core like someone suggested.

Top Bottom