• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Series In Early Development For Hbo

EDMIX

The division that carries the company though, don't forget that

IsA8y0V.png

Enjoy your shit-tier tv shows based on games you've already played, I guess...
🤡🤡🤡

I'd take that.

Agreed. They are correct to leverage their IPs though.

I mean, look at what Walking Dead has become. From a comic, to a massive cultural phenomenon. I see no reason for them to ignore so much people.

I'd never say HBO is shit tier either. Thats at the very top when it comes to TV shows, easily top 5, top 3 etc.

Trust me when I'm saying this, shows and films on streaming networks do more massive numbers then games.

40 million people viewed Stranger Things within the first 4 days of its release.
80 million people saw Bird Box on Netflix

Why say its shit tier when you haven't seen it?

So what King is saying is logical. You might think its shit, but they have a massively logical point about how high those numbers are.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrS
J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Yes let's focus our time on a TV series when they could make Bloodborne 2......
That's not how this works. A video game dev team isn't going to magically pick up TV cameras, mics, studio equipment, and press record.

Mozzarella

There isnt much story to cover one season LOL. What the hell they are doing? The show will have a lot of new tweaked things and it will suck because Bloodborne itself is not story driven and doesnt works as a movie or a tv show. This is not Witcher or The Last of Us.

Top Bottom