• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blue Protocol - A New Anime-Styled MMORPG

Mista

Banned

Blue Protocol is an upcoming online action Role-Playing Game developed by Bandai Namco, and fans are extremely excited to see what the team has in store for them. The studio has been extremely busy with lots of content based on the Dragon Ball series, so this shift is something that the fans are desperately waiting for. The hype surround the game is crazy especially after the first sneak peek into the game was revealed, so it will be interesting to see if Blue Protocol manages to stand up to everybody’s expectations.

Blue Protocol will be the latest IP from Bandai Namco, and it features a gorgeously crafted ‘cel-shaded’ animation with extremely detailed artworks that will surely grab your attention. According to the latest reports, the project is termed as ‘Project Sky Blue,’ and the game is being developed in Unreal Engine 4. The developers revealed that Blue Protocol is set in a world of ‘overwhelming graphics along the lines of anime movies,’ and according to the early reactions, the artwork and graphics look so beautiful that it feels like a brand new anime has been brought to life.

Blue-Protocol.jpg

Since the NDA lifted, here's Arekkz talking about everything you need to know about the game

And yes, the game will release in the west
HospitableArcticBlackbird-max-1mb.gif

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Looks pretty decent as I said in the other threads about it, very Tales of art style and nice action combat with blocks and dodges and everything.

Pejo

IMO, getting into an MMO at the very beginning is the only way to do it. We're not getting many new ones these days, and this looks fun, so I'll give it a try.

Top Bottom