• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bluepoint Games teases it's next title as a "re-envisioning" of an older game

MayauMiao thats what i was thinking...it could be iCO cous the remake of Shadow of the Collussus isa great succes.
Please let it be ICOšŸ˜‡

ICO and Shadow and Collosus remake or remaster have been done before

First on PS3 and another one on PS4. We had enough already

Id rather see Legend of Dragoon or Suikoden

Last edited:

Nero_PR

Banned
Duke Nukem 4D. Strippers, ogays, and through the roof toxic masculinity 2.0
I would like to see it just because I want to see the world burn. In this day and age, people would go crazy with their political agendas over a videogame that acknowledges it is a videogame. I'd would have a blast.

Kupfer

I hope for Killzone.
I miss a proper Killzone this gen so much.
But I know, it'd be wasted bluepoints' potential.

KAL2006

Banned
No way they are working on Legend of Dragoon if they are they wouldn't hint at it on a tweet.

Also Legend of Dragoon gameplay wasn't all that great and I haven't seen Bluepoint design they own gameplay other than remake so not sure if I would even like a Legend of Dragoon Remake with the same gameplay.

GermanZepp

Same, I never really cared for the series.

I played all the main games, some games of the MGS franchise are also available in Xbox, pc, nintendo. There are all over the place. Why don't update or "re-envisioning" some more unique game instead?

Last edited:

M. Phoenix

Neo Member
would be nice to see a PS1 (or maybe PS2) era game that would have worked well with online multiplayer but it wasn't the right time for it. I mean we more or less saw that with warhawk, so another situation like that would be interesting.

But what? maybe an open world forza horizon style version of destruction derby?

Shifty1897

The Legend of Dragoon would be interesting. Like, what if they saw the FF7 Remake hype way back in 2015 and said "We should do the same thing with a Sony RPG property."

ArĀ¢tos

A re-envision of Mr. Mosquito or LSD: Dream Emulator would be nice.
A good game to bring back is the Gobliiins trilogy, but there is no need to waste Bluepoint talent on that.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Sticking with my prediction of their re-envisioning being the original 2007 Assassin's Creed in the form of AC Origins/Odyssey with there being a slim chance of it being the original Metal Gear Solid on PlayStation One.

vkbest

Sticking with my prediction of their re-envisioning being the original 2007 Assassin's Creed in the form of AC Origins/Odyssey with there being a slim chance of it being the original Metal Gear Solid on PlayStation One.

Why Ubi would pay to other company for remaster/remake they can make it?

Vawn

Banned
I don't know why people are saying Demons Souls. Why the hell would you "re-envision" that?

Because it's one of the greatest games of all-time with some really poor aspects (unlimited grass in pvp invasions, characters that take 45 minutes to climb a ladder, unnecessarily confusing menus, etc).

It doesn't need a full remake and not a reimagining. It needs a refresh with certain aspects tweaked with From has learned since.

Gargus

Banned
If it is a total re-envisioning greater than what they did with Shadow of the Colossus I don't see how it could be Demon's Souls, it's a PS3 game, it doesn't need a complete remake.

Neither did dark souls 1 but it got one and I played the shit out of it, a lot of other people did also.

And if they did demons souls I'd buy that shit day 1. That's one of my biggest remasters on my wishlist. I wish they would release kings field also.

Shrap

Demons Souls would be sweet. A lot of people that have got into From Software games never checked out the game that kicked it all off, plus it's 10 years old now. It'd be so good to see the game with a fresh coat of paint and the sixth archstone restored.

Top Bottom