• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blumenthal: ‘99 percent sure’ of Flynn, Manafort indictments

RPGCrazied

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-paul-manafort-richard-blumenthal-says-243158

Criminal charges against two former top advisers to President Donald Trump are virtually certain, Democratic Sen. Richard Blumenthal said Tuesday.

Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort are almost sure to be indicted as a result of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, the Connecticut senator told POLITICO.

”I'm about 99 percent sure there will be some criminal charges from this investigation," said Blumenthal, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Blumenthal has also served as a U.S. attorney and spent 20 years as his state's attorney general.

Welp, let the arresting begin.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Sounds like there should be two increasingly nervous men now.

Zolo

Doesn't really sound like he has any special info saying as much. Just what everyone else who's been following has heard.

Guy.brush

Run Flynn Run
htrqdpU.gif

Full season ending:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E[/QUOTE]

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We were 99% sure that Trump wouldn't be president. I'll believe it when I see it.

Zolo

We were 99% sure that Trump wouldn't be president. I'll believe it when I see it.

Indictments for Flynn and Manafort are definitely coming short of Mueller getting fired. The main thing is if they're able to get them on state charges.

One day we'll look back and laugh at this entire year... Hopefully by Christmas.

We'll have a big montage and everything from February to December.

Clefargle

They'll eat the charges and get 6 month prison terms each, right?

Is this how it ends?

That's fine, then Meuller can use their proven guilt to bolster his Obstruction case against Trump. It seems to be going that way. Lock up and rattle the little gangsters and minions, if they flip, cool. If they don't, lock em up, then go after the big monster for obstruction or something else like tax fraud or money laundering.

Top Bottom