• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bolton Warned His Staff To Stay Away From Russia-Aligned Rudy Giuliani

Vanish

Jul 23, 2007
NJ
The reluctance of Bolton’s NSC team to engage with Giuliani shows that as early as the spring of 2019, the former New York mayor was seen as a conduit for Russia’s evolving efforts to manipulate the forthcoming election. One former senior White House official recalled a series of discussions in the early days of 2019 that Russia was working on a scheme to leak “forged” or “fake” emails through intermediaries in the weeks leading up to the 2020 election. Officials viewed Giuliani as a possible target for such a leak, that person said. Another former official said Russia’s penetration of the servers of Ukranian energy company Burisma—where Hunter Biden once sat on the board—prompted “informed speculation among professionals that this would be the entree to fabricate material connecting Hunter Biden to corruption inside Burisma, and it wouldn’t take more than 10 percent truth.”

Kreios

Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
No sources and bolten won’t even comment on it. As for being a “target” or “asset” by Russians, they even said that about Tulsi Gabbard, and she’s a democrat. Anyone that goes against their narrative, that’s what they say. This is trash news through and through

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
No sources and bolten won’t even comment on it. As for being a “target” or “asset” by Russians, they even said that about Tulsi Gabbard, and she’s a democrat. Anyone that goes against their narrative, that’s what they say. This is trash news through and through
Yep, every time these bastards get cornered they trot out the Russia conspiracy and then blame other people of being conspiracy theorists.

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
Anyone who still buys this Russia bullshit is a dumbass. The corruption here is staring you right in the face. Hunter Biden was making $50,000 a month from Burisma. His only value would’ve been his ability sell access to his father. He was also jet setting to China and managed to secure money from them too. Anyone who is pretending all these investments didn’t have any returns is a fool.

I don’t know if these emails are all legit. But some of them seem to be. And if anyone doesn’t see that the media has spent the past 2 years sweeping this obvious shit under the rug and hand waving it away, while they push unverifiable nonsense about Trump, they have their head shoved up their ass.

MightySquirrel

Formerly 'Jautis'
Jan 7, 2018
So Russia attempting to influence our elections is bad but Twitter actually doing it isn't? Interesting.
Russia one is nothing but a hearsay, but with twatter you can find 100s of examples. Somehow a hearsay is more interesting topic to msm than a tangible proof available infront of their eyes. It's almost as if its intentional.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: NeilH1982

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
I don’t know if these emails are all legit. But some of them seem to be.
That I know of, no one from the Biden camp has said that they weren't legit, they have just denied having the meetings outlined in the emails.

History’s greatest monster John Bolton?
Probably tied with Dick Cheney.

What I find infinitely amusing is how the left is willing to totally ignore Bolton's history just because he doesn't like Trump. I mean, they hated the man until he said something bad about the President, now they love him.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
Russia one is nothing but a hearsay, but with twatter you can find 100s of examples. Somehow a hearsay is more interesting topic to msm than a tangible proof available infront of their eyes. It's almost as if its intentional.
They've spent 4+ years banging the Russia drum. People who rely on liberal mainstream media outlets are firmly convinced that Russia is an evil empire bent on world domination while China is our best friend. It's kind of frightening how stupid and controllable people are, particularly when they group up and cancel anybody who doesn't spout the proper groupthink.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Like I have said about all these articles, fuck off. Bring an email, name your source Former official says is not good enough to discredit a story with pictures and emails. I mean the media is basically saying ignore all the physical evidence and believe our story with 0 evidence behind it just some people told us something but we cant tell you who these people are.

This story blew the media game apart. They are so used to anonymous sources being enough. Everyone has to believe these sources that we cannot name. But the post and Rudy blew that game because they actually bring receipts and a person who is putting his name out there.

Sorry but unless the media produces emails and names I am not beliving any of their Rudy is being fed Russian disinfo stories. And notice how WAPO, Times, Daily Beast are all running the same story with the same "sources". Its as if they were given bullet points from the DNC on what article to write and they all went about it.

A Regular Guy

Feb 23, 2018
Rudy Giuliani has taken down mob bosses that ran NYC. Cleaned up Wall Street, and became it's mayor.

Now Rudy is helping Trump draining the Swamp, and the media is making him the villain

Never forget Giuliani's accomplishments of cleaning NYC.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
What about everyone who worked for Trump shitting on him afterwards? Even right wingers.
If a member of the green party got fired I doubt they would like the person who fired them. Does party affiliation remove the sting of getting fired? Who left amicably and is now disgruntled? Sara Sanders told some crazy stories but I don't think you can classify it as shitting on him.

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas
Gotta love those on the Left with TDS all of the sudden holding people like Bolton up as some beacon of truth and integrity after flinging shit on him for decades. The enemy of my enemy is my friend on full display.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Did anyone warn about all the BLM lies printed in newspapers and on social media? BT wasnt sleeping in her bed while the cops broke into the wrong house. Jacob Blake wasnt some innocent guy breaking up a fight. How many billions in damage? heck how many people decided to change their vote because of BLM lies that twatter allows to spread unchecked and the legacy media amplifies.

LOL Russians. Russian can only dream they could lie as well and as far as BLM/Antifa. Russians only wish their disinfo could flow as freely and retweeted as much as BLM garbage.

come to think of it, China or Russia are probably behind BLM financially, and their bots on twitter and FB for sure amplify their content and troll anyone who disagrees.