BOMBA Pikachu 3DS XL $160 at Target on March 24th

I would get it if it wasn't so embarrassing... Why can't they just give us the charizard one :(

But the price is quite tempting. Almost at the sweet spot where I wouldn't be able to edit upgrading my normal 3DS.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
That's straight up trolling Wario, I'm gonna warn mods of your behaviour with the power of one thousand suns.

I was going to open this thread with this title, you anticipated me! ._.

Pretty sure they're giving away $50 gift cards with Wii U deluxe and having a buy any 2 games get 1 free sale, too.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I will be buying a Wii U Sunday.

Wow, if only it had been available earlier. My friend's b-day was this past Tuesday and I ended up buying her a pink 3DS XL. She's a Pokemon buff so this would have been the perfect present.

I wonder what Target's return/exchange policy is like, I know Best Buy recently tightened things up. Just wanna know if I could do a switch if a different color somehow gets announced in a month.

I can't believe the 360 is still $249.

but I guess it comes with a few extras.
And that's on sale... without a hard drive.

In 2007 I paid $400
before getting 40% off
for one with a 20 Gig HDD, no wifi, and a very high probability of failing when used as intended... not that I'm bitter or anything.

I wonder what Target's return/exchange policy is like, I know Best Buy recently tightened things up. Just wanna know if I could do a switch if a different color somehow gets announced in a month.
You could if you don't open the console. If you open it they most likely won't let you exchange it unless there's a defect with the console itself that's not caused by you.

I was going to wait until the full-black 3DS XL. But at that price; just might as well get the Blue one. Also, Luigi's Mansion. Friggin Luigi's Mansion.
Well I guess I can always just buy one now and get the difference in price when the price drops via their Price Guarantee.