So I read through the article in NP, heres what I got:
- 2 Modes, 1 is called Classic Campaign, plays pretty much identical to previous NBA Jams, 3v3, no rules other than shot clock and goaltending. The other is called Remix Tour, which is different, changing the core mechanics, rule tweaks, and camera tweaks etc. The devs didnt want to go into detail on the Remix Tour mode yet.
- Theres tons of new dunks, a new spin move that can evade the shove move.
- The faces are actual photograph captures, each character has multiple faces, 3 faces while running the court, 2 dunk faces, and a positive and negative face. (Looks hilarious.
Basically its 3d bodies with 2d heads)
- Option of motion controls or holding the wiimote sideways. Didnt see any mention of the Classic Controller
- NP provided a checklist of what is in the game:
Big Head Mode
Thats about it, looks quite solid, I didnt see any release date though