• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

brap just told me this was his favourite song of the year (Mods, Get ITT!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This shit SLAPS!!!
FZFL9fk.jpg

lock2k

Banned
The problem with having everything tracked is that I can't click on this without youtube thinking I now want suggestions like this for the next 6 months.

I guess I could open it in an incognito window, but then I'd have to hear it and this excuse wouldn't work anymore.

If you clean your history (not the whole history, just this video) the recommendations stop immediately. At least this has been my experience.

It's not like Spotify which pollutes the whole fucking algorithm if you listen to crap once (and that's why my whole crappy part of my music taste goes to youtube) lol.

Also, brap is cool, but he has a shitty taste in music lol

Last edited:
If you clean your history (not the whole history, just this video) the recommendations stop immediately. At least this has been my experience.

It's not like Spotify which pollutes the whole fucking algorithm if you listen to crap once (and that's why my whole crappy part of my music taste goes to youtube) lol.

I have four privacy extensions on Firefox with all browsing history disabled, force block Google Analytics, and don't sign into YouTube, but still get extremely specific recommended videos.

The only way to truly escape Google is to go completely off-grid.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
I have four privacy extensions on Firefox with all browsing history disabled, force block Google Analytics, and don't sign into YouTube, but still get extremely specific recommended videos.

The only way to truly escape Google is to go completely off-grid.

True that.

Paltheos

Ironically I began distinguishing brap as a user by identifying him for having shitty taste lol.

That was only recently though. Just learned about the ban.

lock2k

Banned
Ironically I began distinguishing brap as a user by identifying him for having shitty taste lol.

That was only recently though. Just learned about the ban.

Me too. Why was he banned? I just saw he was banned but I don't know the reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom