• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Second: End Layer coming to Europe on Feb. 26th

L~A

Just announced via Twitter... random bomb dropped.

Return to Luxendarc for new adventures in Bravely Second: End Layer on Nintendo #3DS, coming to Europe on 26/02/2016

Pic of the LE:

CV2koXgXIAAE1XA.jpg:orig

- the game
- a soundtrack CD
- an artbook (250 pages)
- a figure of Agnès Oblige

https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/674876533761318912/photo/1

North America is Spring 2016 (as of latest Nintendo Direct PR).

Chastten

Banned
Can't wait. That'll give me about 4 weeks to play and finish Final Fantasy Explorers.

Now just let me pre-order the CE, goddangit!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Thats awesome and sooner than expected - Day 1, loved the first game (including the ending).
NA will probably get it in November.

NoA is unfortunately handling this, right? Yeaaaaah...

You got Yokai Watch this year instead.

Thoraxes

So then the NA date is likely nearby too (within 1-2 months like last time, hopefully)

Gonna be a really fucking good Q1 for me this year.

Andyliini

Hmm... Looks like the Special Edition is already sold out in most places. Gotta hope my local retailer stocks it this time.

redcrayon

There's an insane amount of stuff releasing on the 3DS in Europe on top of each other early next year due to late localisations. BD, Legend of Legacy, Etrian Odyssey U2, FF explorers, Stella Glow. Hopefully we'll get a date for Fire Emblem soon too.

Jolkien

Hopefully it's better than the first one after the first four chapter. If it is I'll pick it up because the game had a very solid base.

Thoraxes

Gimmie that EU CE though. Or something similar. It looks nice.

Wow that was fast. I guess NA will be at a much later date like last time?

NA February 7, 2014
EU December 6, 2013

Was only ~two months, I don't think i'd call that much later really.

As far as their announced 3DS lineup, coupled this the EU > NA gap from last time...

January: Mario and Luigi, FF Explorers.
February: Project X Zone 2, FE Fates, Megaman Legacy Collection, (maybe Popolocrois too).
March: Hyrule Warriors Legends.

... I don't think it'd be too unrealistic to see it come out in March or April with a similar time gap.

Soulflarz

Banned
Its pretty hard to be mad at EU when they get stuff early considering how much they don't get in general, or, in the case of Atlus, are told they aren't on a world map.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like 2016 could actually be a pretty decent year (game-wise) for 3DS in the west.

MLH

Somewhat excited for this, will probably still get it day one.
Jan, Feb are looking pretty packed for 3DS in Europe.

I'm looking at picking up Story of Seasons, FF Explorers, Legend of Legacy, PxZ2, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold and Bravely Second.
My wallet weeps... I might need to pick and choose what I get cheaper at a later date.

I hope the story descents into utter madness like the first one.

I love it when games just don't give a fuck anymore and wear their trowsers on their heads with pride (like Bayonetta).

Can't wait for the awesome battle system.

-shadow-

Will buy the LE this time. The previous one was terrible (especially the figure). But this package looks great.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
That's a great le. Hope it comes to the US so that I can import:)

mikemandey

How's the reception and review of this game in Japan?

I loved the first one but haven't finished it yet because the latter part of the game which I had to battle the same enemies over and over, made me quit...

Top Bottom