• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Second: new info to be revealed during live broadcast on Monday at 9PM (JST)

L~A

Edit: well, that was a bunch of nothingess. Some gameplay: YouTube.

Full video is online. Bravely Second trailer starts at ~9:45

YouTube

Looks like Square-Enix is going to do more of those "Square-Enix presents" live shows, which were apparently quite successful at E3. First episode will be about Bravely Second, and some developers will come to talk about the game.

It'll be broadcast next Monday at 9PM JST.

YouTube / NicoNico?

Time

Europe: 2PM
UK: 1PM
USA (East Coast): 8AM
USA (West Coast): 5AM
Japan: 9PM

t1408968000z0.png

Source

Mendrox

Yes I am hyped. I hope that we will get Sequel. First game was a nice way to get back to the roots, even with the shitty chapters later on which weren't that bad if you wanted to have tactical fights/rush through them.

vato_loco

Excited and terrified at the same time. The game was an absolute blast, and I really hope they can capture what made it awesome in the sequel.

There is hope, though, considering the first game was already planned with a sequel, as evidenced by the hidden movie you could get with the Konami Code

L~A

Excited and terrified at the same time. The game was an absolute blast, and I really hope they can capture what made it awesome in the sequel.

There is hope, though, considering the first game was already planned with a sequel, as evidenced by the hidden movie you could get with the Konami Code

Not quite, the hidden movie was only added with the second edition (For the Sequel, in Japan). It wasn't there in the original version, that only came out in Japan.

It seems like they are planning to do these quite frequently. Maybe they will stop doing them a few weeks after TGS but they should really keep continuous updates on their various games throughout the year.

L~A

It seems like they are planning to do these quite frequently. Maybe they will stop doing them a few weeks after TGS but they should really keep continuous updates on their various games throughout the year.

Yup, though I wonder if they'll ever do announcements during those... or only focus on game details.

FryHole

Excited to (hopefully) see something of substance, finally. Really interested to see if they're going to do more of the same, which I'd be ok with, or really develop the series into something more ambitious.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Great to have the youtube video!
can't wait for it and for the game.
I'm currently playing the first right now: I'm at the beginning of Chapter4, so I know I'll shortly face the infamouse Chapter5, but I'm still loving the game so far.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Looks like it's not broadcast on NicoNico (or at least, I haven't found any link)... which is weird, as there's one for Final Fantasy Explorers.

Oh well.
Darn, I want to level up my NicoNico account. Oh well.

Dee Dee

At work with no possibility of installing a proxy add-on for the browser. So this German will miss out for sure.

Post screenshots you guys. *sadface*

Dee Dee

I have not finished Bravely Default completely yet, I went for the normal ending at around chapter 7 I think because the whole thing... you know...

This is going to spoiler me bad, is it?

Kouriozan

I have not finished Bravely Default completely yet, I went for the normal ending at around chapter 7 I think because the whole thing... you know...

This is going to spoiler me bad, is it?

You get a little teaser of Bravely Second with the true ending and the only major stuff is about Tiz.
I don't think you'll be spoiled.

Top Bottom