• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Second: new livestream on January 9

L~A

Edit: new livestream tomorrow, but it's not going to be about the game itself. More about goodies and such.

YouTube

Edit: over!

http://dokidokikusoge.moe/post/107594459916/new-details-on-bravely-second-new-jobs-and

Cleaned up my tweets and just held onto the relevant game-related stuff for those that want it.

2014 isn't over yet that we already have a new livestream for Bravely Second to look forward to. It's taking place on January 9 at 1PM JST (see EU/NA time below), and it'll be broadcast on YouTube. Looks like this stream will have new info (obviously), as well as some gameplay.

Link to the stream: YouTube / NicoNico

The following people will be there:

Mai Aizawa (VA for Edea in Bravely Default)*
Tomoya Asano (obviously)
Shinji Takahashi (assistant producer)
Goemon (from Dengeki)

Time:

Europe: 1PM
UK: 12AM
North America (East): 7AM
North America (West) : 4AM
Japan: 8PM

Countdown:

t1420804800z0.png

* she'll just be there as a MC of some sort, doesn't confirm that Edea will be in the game ;)

L~A

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me either. What did they get for Bravely Default? I seem to remember some costumes of some sort.

L~A

Finished what I was doing right in time. My body is ready!

... Too bad RyougaSaotome doesn't seem to be available today :(

Did he just say Bravely Default came out in 2011 or did I mishear? lol
edit: stream's down for me :[
edit2nd: okay it's back

I wonder if they'll stick with Aimy when it's localized for English release... or change it into Amy
53024fc960.png

I can't read kanji ;_;
edit: reading the nico chat... Ika-chan? Ika as in Ika Musume VA?\
edit2nd: yep... Kanemoto Hisako

L~A

Yes, minette is French :p

Hmm... I'd say it's the female version of "kitty". Though it's not often used to talk about the animal itself anymore. More like a (sometime pejorative) way to talk about a woman, but it's not very common nowadays either.

Edit: really love the music right now.

L~A

Ha, RyougaSaotome is there :)

Gonna post his tweets here.

About 30 or so jobs are going to be in Bravely Second. Yaaaayyyy.

Lol, they're asking the watchers if they're playing the demo or not. These guys are so honest and sincere about this stuff. Hahaha.

L~A

Also Artemia is apparently in B2nd, but we sort of already could have assumed that.

Next they're gonna show us the insides of the Collector's Pack. Huzzah

The design is still not finished, but basically it'll have the game, CD, the book, the strap, Agnes figure, and Yuu's journal.

L~A

Asano joking that literally no element of this box is finished yet. "It LOOKS like it'll probably be awesome!" #b2nd

The tiny Agnes figure looks good. If the final product is at least as nice, I'll be pretty satisfied. #b2nd

They recorded a certain character's song recently. Keeping it a secret. #b2nd

L~A

About the Exorcist: Huuuuuh. His ability is to make it as though something never happened. Exorcist Gaist. New job. He's all bloody. Takumi Yamazaki #b2nd

The designer was Yokoyan. Heeeeh.

So his name is probably actually Geist yeah? Taking a look at the Exorcist's abilities. So much blooood. #b2nd

The job can make something not have happened. So for example Nikolai took damage. By using the ability, you can restore his HP to what it- Was. This is doable up to three turns back for MP, HP, and BP looks like. The most basic skills at least. Super cool.

You can also use these skills on enemies too, of course. It can also revive dead characters too. Haaah. #b2nd

Kater

Banned
Just checking into the stream, seems like I came a bit late. :/

oh yeah new asterisk holder
edit: exorcist
b987247031.png
Oh, that sounds cool!

Is that the extent of the Exorcists abilities? Sounds like some power they should have given to the time mage class.

I thought the class would be more about dealing heavy damage to supernatural enemies. And possibly curing debuffs the enemy put on your characters.

L~A

Discussing the Buster Ship and its use. They're fighting space monsters?? Update to the demo. #b2nd

About 20 can pop up, so you team up with friends to use the Buster Ships to lower the Maou's levels, then you go kill them. #b2nd

Woh, this thing is weird and kind of creepy. They're gonna try fighting it. #b2nd

Maou battles will still use the Revo track because they had him compose it to be the main Maou theme from the get go. #b2nd

Huuh. The Maou made a shadow clone of Nikolai that mimics his moves. #b2nd

... Now there are two Nikolai shadow clones copying his moves. lol "Nico Nico!!!" #b2nd

They're going to update the demo soon to include these new Maou battles and stuff, so please be excited. #b2nd

Top Bottom