• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Second subtitle revealed: End Layer [Bravely Default spoilers lurk within]

raven777

the game's official title is confirmed

B9YFA3FCUAAxVqq.jpg

alvis.exe

Looking good!

Really wish the models in-game could capture the feel of the official art a little better instead of being so chibi-fied. Love Yoshida's work.

Giolon

Looking good!

Really wish the models in-game could capture the feel of the official art a little better instead of being so chibi-fied. Love Yoshida's work.

Yeah, I feel like I'd love a console cel-shaded/painterly incarnation of these games, similar to Valkyria Chronicles' CANVAS engine.

raven777

Like Bravely Default's subtitle "Flying Fairy," "End Layer" will also have hidden meaning in the game.

Ok since I haven't played Bravely Default yet, I should be getting off this thread soon before I get spoiled :p

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Or maybe there is nothing, and we spend all the time thinking there is something.
Anyway! Cannot wait, woo, woo, woo.

Crayons

Banned
loving how square enix continues the 'squish together two unrelated english words' thing they got going on

bravely second end layer. what the hell does that even mean?

shadowslayer218

Neo Member
I just bought the first one, I no nothing about the game other than its a good rpg (and thats how I want to keep it), I hope I'm in for a real treat!

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
You know your series has had some wacky titles when "End Layer" sounds downright pedestrian.

ajim

Would I be able to play this story wise if I never finished the first coz I found it a bit boring? Or will the story carry on and be required to finish te first?

Aeana

Would I be able to play this story wise if I never finished the first coz I found it a bit boring? Or will the story carry on and be required to finish te first?

We don't know. Three characters from the first game are confirmed to be involved, but we don't know how much the events of the first game matter here.

watershed

Banned
I think we're suppose to add letters. But which letters? the same letter to both words? I've got nothing besides Send Slayer.

Laconic

Banned
Send Slayers works best given the "one off" single letter thing, and the formatting.

Considering the whole Moon Girl angle, this could be referencing her recruiting Tiz and whatnot.

Top Bottom