• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brazilian referee on PlayBoy cover (15+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPonx

anna1paulaDM2002_468x636.jpg

A beautiful Brazilian football referee is back in the game after being suspended for posing nude.

Ref Ana Paula Oliveira barred from officiating matches for 245 days last year after she posed nude for Playboy magazine.

But she was back on the pitch for the 1-1 draw between São José and Taquaritinga earlier this month.

The Brazilian FA were furious when she posed with footballs for the men's magazine and took her name off a list of referees available for international competitions.

At the time she was already in trouble over a mistake in a match before the photo shoot.

She was banned for three games for mistakenly disallowing at least one goal during a Copa Brasil match in May.

After her return match, she said: "I'm very happy.

"Very, very happy. You have no idea. It felt like I was working in a final match."

The last time she was officially in the pitch was July 9 last year in the match between Taboão da Serra and Barcelona for the fourth division of the Paulista Championship.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_03/anna1paulaDM2002_228x302.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_03/annapaula1DM2002_468x808.jpg

I wanna play football...

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'd like to put my ball in her goal, if you know what I mean.

Tristam

LOL -- they ban her for only 3 games for mistakenly disallowing a goal, but 245 days for posing for Playboy? Obviously one is a bigger breach of conduct!

Oh, and nice ass.

Id like to insult another players family only to get headbutted so I have a reason to lay on the ground and get a unique angle of her ass while she tells the other player that he did the wrong thing, if you know what I mean.

maynerd

Banned
I would like to have sexual intercourse with her....if you know what I mean.

If you are posting on GAF there's a good chance you don't.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Karakand said:
She can flag me offsides all night long.

See, now this joke makes sense :lol

She'd never disallow me from scoring on her.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
ZealousD said:
I'd like to put my ball in her goal, if you know what I mean.

You wanna stick your nut sack into her ass? Alright, whatever.

SlaughterX said:
Nice legs, but where are teh breasteses?
Agreed, but those legs and ass completely make up for it.. I would destroy her.

Oh and this is a way better pic of her:

fotooo22.jpg

EDIT: After seeing the nudes (bless you Google), she definitely is not lacking in the mammary department.

Also, In Before Sharp Knees

BamYouHaveAids said:
She is pretty hot, although her lips are a little thin; if she had Jay-Z's lips she would be perfect.
I see where you're getting at, but wow, you coulda picked a better example. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom